Old 12-04-2009, 04:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice work.. any new progress?

06 cobalt ss- intake/exhaust- 237 whp
67 chevelle- 454 big block
92 hatch project- soon to be k20 turbo
Old 12-05-2009, 03:23 PM

No, Nothing new yet. I did start this build with out my DL I get it back in aug. So It will really start takeing off in the next few months. I am just takeing my time. No junk on my baby.

96 eclipse gst drop top sold
98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin
Old 12-22-2009, 04:57 PM

Default This is for you guys installing a h22 in your eg

This is what i sourced from. Thought i would post it up for everyone doing a h-f swap.

H22 Into 92-95 Civic Swap Info - CivicLand Honda Civic Forums

98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin
Old 12-22-2009, 04:58 PM

clean
DIECAST ALUMINUM BULLSHIT CREW MEMBER #2
Old 05-31-2010, 06:02 PM

Back from the dead....

Well guys I had some problems with wiring and shit. So I stoped working on it and it has sat this whole time...muhahahaha. But I had the ex dash harness in it (cx) and there were extra plugs everywhere. So I purchased a standerd ass dash harness from LKQ today along with the longest geared F/H tranny I could find for 100 bucks...hope it works. I also baught the complete accord 90-93 shifter assembly (see my photos for the fucked up one I had in it) and I bought a sohc none V harness ( I was digging in mine, even tho it looked minty it was far from it under all the tape) I bought a XTD clutch and some wannabe coilovers to get her sitting right.

What new have I done you say? alot i would say.

I wired my resistor box today, along with takeing the ALT wires and de-pining the other 4 wires and made a seprate ALT harness.<~~~sexy.

I am doing away with some of my wire tuck, As soon as my clutch gets here its on.

all in all she is comeing along once more...back from the dead....

more soon...Did you think I bought the longest tranny for N/A?

98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin
Old 06-02-2010, 04:06 AM

Check me out...

I was pulling the old trany witch I thought was blown....WRONG a fucking flywheel bolt backed out!?!?!?!?! So now I have 2 trannys. one short gear and one long gear (imagin that) So thats kick ass. It fucked my clutch disc up on the lips to the springs in it. No worries I have a fresh one one the way. That was about all I did last night cuase I was shitting myself when I found out so I stoped for the night.

Ebay needs to get me my fucking clutch kit already...I purchased it on sat...but it was moreday weekend. so I think it went out yesterday so I am expecting all the fri or sat. Ill take some photos soon.

out

98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin
Old 09-17-2010, 03:49 AM

new ball joints..hood...fenders...tailgate...corner lamps...IACV....its still coming togeather...dont forget about me...and i moved to a bigger house so this was put on hold but not sold or forgotton...

I wanna know how much this thing is going to be worth...I want a 4door accord (the year with the tail lights that look kinda like a nsx). not saleing or tradeing this, but that will be my clean-not fast next project.

paint soon i swear...just alot going on...and photos with new parts on...and the motor mock up...(hoses and wires are everywhere) still looking for a mint 2dr front bumper and i want dimondracing wheels so bad...but i dont know...maybe some slips for the mean time sence there dirt cheap now-a-days.

pop corn player out

98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin
Old 10-03-2010, 03:55 PM

Hey thought I would post some shitty pic's....it got dark on my but I did try...it has come along way. It is turn key now. and fast...I think there is more motor work done to it then i thought. the guy who fuked over the guy i got the donor car from (fucked us both on the title) was trying to buy the motor and trade me a typer swap (wtf) and he asked if i was boosting it. made me think its rebuilt atleast...it runs like a fucking top. nnnnooooo ticking or anything at all. just purrss. i hear b series with vavle chater all the time. this motor has none.. cant wait to get it out legal and see how the vtech hits ( streets are short in my subdevision) but im still trying to get it painted OG honda red. been putting so much in it to get it right i stoped thinking about body work and paint. enjoy...maybe a running video soon.

98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin
Old 10-26-2010, 11:03 AM

u got a extra obd1 h22a dizzy
Old 11-03-2010, 10:03 AM

Default ?

Originally Posted by ACCLUDE22
u got a extra obd1 h22a dizzy

Thanks for looking at my BUILD thread. Not part out thread or parts thread. I think your looking for honda parts for sale fourm. And napa and autozone and many other part stores would be more than happy to sale you a dizzy. When it come's to electrical always buy new. I have been fucked on alot of parts on here and would hate to see someone walk there selfs into a bullshit deal

parts i go fucked on

rear camber kit...one of the black bushings was missing and the saler wraped electrical tape around the shaft and made it look like a bushing

corner lights... did not have the same amber insides

hood...one small dent i could not see when i bought and got it home to notice a ding on a "mint" hood

I should not have even started now im pissing myself off. so i am going to stop...just buy it new guys. there is more shit i bought i just dont want to go on.

98 civic EX sold
94 civic EX sold
94 cx H22A1 whippin