2009 Ferrari F430 Full Correction - Presidential Automotive Detailing - FL

Old 03-06-2013, 01:30 PM
aka The Twanksta!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 Ferrari F430 Full Correction - Presidential Automotive Detailing - FL

This car belongs to a client that I have worked for on several occasions in the past. As soon as he purchased this 2009 Ferrari F430, he knew it needed some love by a professional. The car had some RIDS, light swirls and hologramming from a previous amateur detailer. It also had white wax residue in several locations on the car. The owner opted for my "Presidential" Detail Package to ensure the car was brought up to the standards a Ferrari like this should be at.

Pre-Detail Inspection

Wax Residue From Previous Detailer

Wheels

This car gets driven pretty hard, creating a good layer of brake dust on the wheels.

The tires were sprayed with Meguairs APC.

The inner fenders got the same treatment and scrubbed.

The wheels were sprayed with P21S and agitated to remove all brake dust and road grime.

Then Rinsed..

And Dried using a Guzzler Waffle Weave Towel.

Swissvax Wheel Wax was applied to each of the wheels for protection.

Wheels Complete.

Engine

The engine only need a light cleaning and was treated with 303 AeroSpace Protectant.

I then began prepping for the polishing step, removing the license plate so that I could properly clean and polish the rear bumper.

The left over wax residue was removed from all crevices using IPA and a cue tip.

The car was then clayed to remove any remaining contaminants before polishing.

Once the car was clayed, I pulled it outside to see exactly what I would be dealing with for correction. The car wasn't in the worst shape, but we were seeking perfection with this detail.

A small hit and run while in a parking lot left this damage on the rear bumper.

I was able to remove about 99% of the defect with a quick spot sanding using 2000 grit and polishing with M105/PFW pad.

The defects were showing their face under the halogen lighting.

Removing RIDS using the rotary polisher and M105/PFW.

After compounding and finishing stages

Applying the first coat of Blackfire Wet Diamond Paint Sealant. This product leaves an incredible deep shine and an almost unreal buttery smooth feel to the vehicle paint.

After Finishing Stage and first coat of BFWD

The following day I applied a second coat of BFWD and pulled it outside for some final shots.

Final Completed Pictures
(The exhaust tips WERE cleaned AFTER I took these photos. Sometimes you have to mix up your strategy in order to get the photos while there is good light outside.)

Tucked away neatly until the owner arrives home to enjoy his freshly detailed F430!

Visit Our Site - Presidential Automotive Detailing
Authorized CQuartz FINEST Installer

Last edited by Presidential_Detail; 03-07-2013 at 05:22 AM.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:53 AM
Bada Bing

Damn bro that came out sick..!!! I have an 06' White Infiniti G35 coupe that has some of those similar hairline marks and a minor scrape from hit an run parking lot incident as well.. How much does a package like this go for..?? Thanks..

Last edited by SpoolinK24Vtec; 04-11-2013 at 08:57 AM.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:34 PM
aka The Twanksta!

Originally Posted by SpoolinK24Vtec
Damn bro that came out sick..!!! I have an 06' White Infiniti G35 coupe that has some of those similar hairline marks and a minor scrape from hit an run parking lot incident as well.. How much does a package like this go for..?? Thanks..
Follow the link in my signature, prices are on my website. This detail was my "Presidential" package.

Visit Our Site - Presidential Automotive Detailing
Authorized CQuartz FINEST Installer