Pit Road All OFF TOPIC, nonsense chatter, non-automotive related fun stuff goes here. No Nudity/No Racism/Ect

hey IB TIM

Old 04-22-2014, 05:23 AM
they call me baby Jesus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey IB TIM

for taking away my mod rights and allowing senior hoodhonda to cluster the f out of PR. look at this shit and look at general car chat, its him talking to himself. no one gives a f about his answers or anything he post, he's been the laughing stock of TR since the beginning. i understand you want traffic, but that traffic he's doing is not the type of traffic thats going to get attention/people replying back. hence why there is all of these threads created by senior hoodhonda with no replies, except for himself.

i guess since you all receive the same senior discounts anywhere you go you guys bonded, thats cute.

Last edited by senor honda; 05-02-2014 at 04:39 AM.
Old 04-22-2014, 05:47 AM
4.6 liter Rice Cooker

Well, there you have it!
Old 04-22-2014, 06:20 AM
Administrator

So you are saying you will help to start bringing
TR back if Senior Honda stops.......Mod rights mean you want this place to go forward and are willing to help make that happen

BTW I know you cannot type without cursing but give it a try...it is not all that bad.
As many around here say it shows intelligence when you do curse.

Last edited by IB Tim; 04-22-2014 at 08:49 AM.
Old 04-22-2014, 11:18 AM
Registered

As a clarification, today I posted some threads where TampaRacing.com solved some problems for people in the past.
Those car problems still exist for people coming to TampaRacing.com looking for solutions. It sounds like you say that some people don't care about the answers.

My reply is: for the person who was looking for a solution to fixing their car
today, a car which had the same problem as someone who posted in the past, THAT was the person who cared about reading what I posted today.

While some people did not personally post THEIR solution to a certain problem
and might enjoy laughing at me for posting, I don't mind that the laugher pretty clearly did NOT help the person, and my posting the solution pretty clearly DID help! I don't mind that a particular laugher chooses to believe people must reply back for it to count.-Bob

Update: Sawhaa, As it has turned out, members reading Tampa Racing.com 's forums can see the kind of stuff you posted between April 22 and when IB Tim banned you,
and people can read for themselves that your banning was well deserved. You definitely did not have the best interests of Tampa Racing.com at heart.

Originally Posted by SayWhaa? View Post
go f yourself...
for taking away my mod rights and allowing senior hoodhonda to cluster the fuck out of PR. look at this shit and look at general car chat, its him talking to himself. no one gives a f about his answers or anything he post, he's been the laughing stock of TR since the beginning. i understand you want traffic, but that traffic he's doing is not the type of traffic thats going to get attention/people replying back. hence why there is all of these threads created by senior hoodhonda with no replies, except for himself.

i guess since you all receive the same senior discounts anywhere you go you guys bonded, thats cute.

AND Every Saturday: Dunedin Gearheads car meet click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ml#post9408927

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...ontact-us.html

Have a great day! [email protected] and 813-839-4281 (24 hrs)

Last edited by senor honda; 09-10-2014 at 03:58 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-22-2014, 12:46 PM
they call me baby Jesus

Originally Posted by IB Tim View Post
So you are saying you will help to start bringing
TR back if Senior Honda stops.......Mod rights mean you want this place to go forward and are willing to help make that happen

BTW I know you cannot type without cursing but give it a try...it is not all that bad.
As many around here say it shows intelligence when you do curse.
no one wants to come into a forum and see the same person posting 20+ threads. that's a quick way to gain the attention of the X in the top right corner of the webpage. this is pit road we are talking about here, which is a 'free for all', and answer to car questions should not be answered here. also, if someone else is having an issue recently, off a topic that was posted in 2009, they can simply log in and post to that thread asking if anyone has a solution to it. but NO ONE does and NO ONE is going to with all these threads created by senor hoodhonda. its like beating a dead horse... youre not going to make it run again... its old dead thread without activity in it for YEARS...

he's clustering up every section in TR with nonsense. him thinking its not nonsense and actually helpful information is why he was/is the laughing stock of TR

Originally Posted by senor honda View Post
As a clarification, today I posted some threads where TampaRacing.com solved some problems for people in the past.
Those car problems still exist for people coming to TampaRacing.com looking for solutions. It sounds like you say that some people don't care about the answers.

My reply is: for the person who was looking for a solution to fixing their car
today, a car which had the same problem as someone who posted in the past, THAT was the person who cared about reading what I posted today.

While some people did not personally post THEIR solution to a certain problem
and might enjoy laughing at me for posting, I don't mind that the laugher pretty clearly did NOT help the person, and my posting the solution pretty clearly DID help! I don't mind that a particular laugher chooses to believe people must reply back for it to count.-Bob
go make some more threads that no one is going to post in.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:53 PM
Registered

Gosh Saywhaa, I posted three upcoming autocross events today, but that may not get the "traffic" that someone says TR needs.... lol and mercy sakes, several people read it already. I may read it myself. I probably won't reply to myself, though.

I have the feeling that not everyone coming to Tampa Racing.com reads every post in every forum. It is also not mandatory on TR that a person reply to every thread which they read.

Update:
Tampa Racing.com has over 101,000 members. The number of people reading Tampa Racing.com forums every night is in the hundreds. No other website claiming to be local can truthfully say either of those things. Anyone reading this can see how many people are reading at Tampa Racing , by scrolling down here: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/forum.php

Doing it wrong? LOL update:Tampa Racing update: As of 6AM 23 November 2014:
Since 21 August to 23 November 2014, 214 people have joined Tampa Racing .
These numbers can be verified by going here:
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/forum.php
and scrolling down to the bottom of the page No other website claiming to be "local" can truthfully say that.
You might compare the number who JOINED Tampa Racing.com during that time with the maximum number of people who have ever been online at some other local site.

There is one full page of car, bike, and Truck events to go to if
someone wants to go to some car stuff....
Click here, and scroll down. Some days have 20 events listed.
https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/forum.php
Hope to see you at some of the meets, shows, etc.-Bob
Still think Tampa Racing.com is doing it wrong?

go f yourself...
for taking away my mod rights and allowing senior hoodhonda to cluster the f out of PR. look at this shit and look at general car chat, its him talking to himself. no one gives a f about his answers or anything he post, he's been the laughing stock of TR since the beginning. i understand you want traffic, but that traffic he's doing is not the type of traffic thats going to get attention/people replying back. hence why there is all of these threads created by senior hoodhonda with no replies, except for himself.

AND Every Saturday: Dunedin Gearheads car meet click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ml#post9408927

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!

Last edited by senor honda; 11-23-2014 at 03:16 AM. Reason: updated numbers
Old 04-22-2014, 01:29 PM
Registered

If someone has a TampaRacing.com URL that shows me answering a car question in pit road, please post it so we can all see it.

If anyone has a quick way to find a post dealing with a car problem from 2009 so they can post to that particular thread, let us know how to do that, too. TampaRacing.com has over 101,000 members and not all of them have time
to go looking for a particular post.

If a person has a particular car problem today, lack of activity on a certain thread does not mean their problem
doesn't exist.

Anyone want to give an example of a car problem that you helped a person solve?
and maybe post a TampaRacing.com URL, to show a bit of credibility?

no one wants to come into a forum and see the same person posting 20+ threads. that's a quick way to gain the attention of the X in the top right corner of the webpage. this is pit road we are talking about here, which is a 'free for all', and answer to car questions should not be answered here. also, if someone else is having an issue recently, off a topic that was posted in 2009, they can simply log in and post to that thread asking if anyone has a solution to it. but NO ONE does and NO ONE is going to with all these threads created by senor hoodhonda. its like beating a dead horse... youre not going to make it run again... its old dead thread without activity in it for YEARS...

he's clustering up every section in TR with nonsense. him thinking its not nonsense and actually helpful information is why he was/is the laughing stock of TR

go make some more threads that no one is going to post in.

Old 04-22-2014, 05:30 PM
Banned

Bob you make as much sense as tits on a boar

But to counter your ridiculous postings of random ancient posts that have no relevance to any current questions or concerns with hopes of answering someones problem.... TR has had this amazing option for years . . . .

Old 04-22-2014, 09:25 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation

First, TamponRacing does NOT have 100,000+ members. The number you see on the bottom reflects ALL registered accounts including ALL BANNED, INACTIVE, HIDDEN, SPAM accounts. There are 1,000 users MAXIMUM that have posted within the past 5 years. AND, as a daily average of 4-6 hits per day, all mostly by you and people that lurk for signs of hope. So don't kid yourself thinking you are supporting a site with countless users. Its down to you and your dumbass....

if you REALLY are about helping and community, I will pay for your admission to Street Warz this weekend and make a mockery of yourself in person. But, we all know you wont, you never do, you just pretend that you do and your pretend friends believe you.

Shame on IB and IB TIM for allowing this..... STILL falling on deaf ears... some of us are STILL HERE and we are telling you flat out what is going wrong with the site, and STILL you all sit back and allow it.

Originally Posted by senor honda View Post
If someone has a TampaRacing.com URL that shows me answering a car question in pit road, please post it so we can all see it.

If anyone has a quick way to find a post dealing with a car problem from 2009 so they can post to that particular thread, let us know how to do that, too. TampaRacing.com has over 101,000 members and not all of them have time
to go looking for a particular post.

If a person has a particular car problem today, lack of activity on a certain thread does not mean their problem
doesn't exist.

Anyone want to give an example of a car problem that you helped a person solve?
and maybe post a TampaRacing.com URL, to show a bit of credibility?
Old 04-23-2014, 05:14 AM
Registered

Alright stang,
Would you do a search with that option and show people who are reading this a TampaRacing.com URL that we can go to where you posted something that contained a solution to help someone fix their car?
-Thanks.

Quick Reply: hey IB TIM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: