Paint, Body, and Detailing Discussions on how to keep your ride clean, shiny, and straight

Looking for a Palm Harbor/Tarpon/NPR shop to powdercoat + install hood pins for me

Old 03-06-2007, 07:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Looking for a Palm Harbor/Tarpon/NPR shop to powdercoat + install hood pins for me

Ok, i need some hood pins for my hood because it really doesnt feel secure at around 100mph.

I want some black ones to match the paint, but cant find any that i like so i want a set powder coated.

Now, i cant install them my selves (i usually suck when it comes to drilling), so i need a shop locally (im in tarpon) to do it for me.

Anyone know of anyone? im not opposed to driving a little bit to find a decent shop that wont fux things up,

BTW, this my car with the hood im talking about:
Old 03-07-2007, 05:03 PM
FL,..gods waiting room!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if i were you id get reg chrome polished ones..it would accent your rims. The all black pins wouldnt look good nor do i think are made..would have to be custom. Installing them is real easy even easier if that hood is fiberglass. the main part is mounting it to the car..once mounted just put white out on the top of the pins..and close hood to leave marks on the hood. and your done. open hood drill wherever the white out marks were left and redo if it has a skeleton.