Big THANKS to Neal @ NS Racing!!!

Old 11-25-2009, 08:26 AM
Retired Ricer...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Big THANKS to Neal @ NS Racing!!!

Neal came over to my house yesterday afternoon, and in about an hour, cleaned up all of the jacked up wiring in my coupe, and helped me to troubleshoot a couple other electrical problems... My underdash wiring harness looked like a rats nest (as seen in the pics below) and now looks like it should again, there was a bunch of unneccesary wiring just taking up space in the car which is now eliminated, my vtec was wired in with a random loose wire dangling all over the place and is now integrated into the harness, the injector resistor box is now eliminated to make room for a real injector driver, AND we found out that my fuel pump wiring was right, it just wasnt working because someone deebo'd some shit out of my ecu that i was nice enough to let them borrow... I wish I could have taken more pics, but I was trying to do other things while Neal was working his magic... But to give you an idea, here are a couple snap shots of the underdash harness....

BEFORE:

AFTER:

www.facebook.com/chris.storck1
Project WHIPLASH has begun!!!
RacingIntegration.com (813)935-6720
InductionPerformance.com
NS Racing (813)842-5517
Old 11-25-2009, 03:22 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 Neal is the shit!!!!! I shit wouldn't run and look as good as it does without him!