midnight run this weekend anyone?

Old 11-19-2012, 02:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm going to start trying to plan meets. No drifting, burnouts or idiocy. To be honest, I'm sick of not being able to meet up with cool people anymore because Dorifto Masta McGee wants to have fun. It's to the point to where, i will honestly call the cops if you try and "do something cool." Wanna street drift, there are thousands of spots. I'll drive you to them. If anyone is down for this PM me and i will fill you in on some ideas I have for meeting/chill places and see what happens. If the turnout is good, I'll keep hosting them, If not, that's not an issue either.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:08 PM
JDM cavaliers

I'd be down for getting a Nissan only meet going. Maybe incorporate krukeds cruise idea into the meet as well.

...and then I wondered why I was on Stanceworks forums...
Old 11-19-2012, 03:21 PM
S one 4

If things happen in/around downtown St.Pete, I'd be in. Tampa is just too damn far to drive on a week night. Weekends are obviously always better for most people.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:39 PM

^+1......im about halfway between tampa and your place and it sucks driving up north in a 40.lol.....especially the drive back at 2/3in the morning.lol

fender roller rental
shared_pm me for info
Old 11-19-2012, 03:58 PM

Me and a buddy of mine had a really awesome idea. I realize were half way around the world, but in japan they meet up at like convenience stores. We don't have convenience stores that can host a medium scale get together. So what we were thinking is every weekend, friday or saturday, we meet up at a different gas station and just chill. Thinkin maybe people can give suggestions or whatever, has to be 24hr. obviously, but at least it's not the same place every week, don't have to worry about hondas or fanboys, and there's: Food, drinks and gas on spot. Think of it this way, do stupid shit at a gas station, and there goes one chill spot. This is just a sit around and shoot the shit with people who love the same shit, without the drama, and people getting the cops called. We can keep this St. Pete local if wanted with the occasional largo/clearwater station. If everyone's down i think this would be a great way to bring the 240 community together for a relaxing evening. Get bored and don't wanna be there, go street drifting, FAR away from the rest of us.

Last edited by cleanS13hatch; 11-19-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Old 11-22-2012, 05:46 AM

i'd love to start coming to these drives and meets, but im alllllllll the way in brooksville. :/
Old 11-24-2012, 04:50 PM
.....taste the rainbow

Since there are already people subscribed to this thread, I'll keep from making another.

Those that are interested, I'll be doing a run this coming Saturday, (Dec. 1st). We'll orchestrate at Hess on 49th st & 126ave,
(Hess by Sunshine/Showtime drag strip). If I/we can get at least six, (6) other vehicles to tag along, we'll do a circuit on the interstate. Any thing less, we'll do the cities.
If the interstate becomes the goal, please don't be a bitch and back out at the last minute for whatever stupid reason that may arise in your noggin. There's no point in trying to do something, have people meet up who are from BFE and then at the last minute various people say, "awe, I don't feel like it but blah, blah, blah". And then all that is left is 3 people standing there looking at each other saying, "well, what do you want to do now, now that I have you on my side of the town"? Point being, if you're down, make sure it's 100%.
Old 11-24-2012, 05:07 PM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

Ill be in Ft. Lauderdale next weekend.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:06 PM

i'll be down for something like this once I get my gas gauge fixed.. dont want to run out of gas on the interstate lol
Old 11-24-2012, 10:49 PM

i am down

Quick Reply: midnight run this weekend anyone?