Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Where did the Datsun Dreaming thread go? TR has gone upward and improved!

Old 01-27-2014, 10:47 AM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any mods can see What Renee from IB said happen to these threads in the admin section.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:33 PM
Alter-Ego

Internet Brands did this themselves, they placed a careless individual in charge of their website (IB Robb) and then tried to cover his tracks by starting out the lie of an admin actually deleting forums and threads. Admin Rey was removed weeks before these precious threads were removed yet IB Renee has been convinced by IB Robb that Rey deleted them. He did not. All Rey made not visible to us were the Knitting for Profit forum that no one used. Not delete, just not make visible. How do I know? I have been helping him with TR and events and we worked on this together.

Sign off - Permanently

Chris Ruiz
Old 01-27-2014, 07:43 PM
Alter-Ego

I am going to start a new Datsun Dreaming thread over there and get the ball rolling.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:17 PM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

I honestly don't know where the missing threads went. But I will say it definitely is not in IB's best interest that they are gone. The site is a money generator. And more content the better. Over the last year and a half I have done many google searches looking for answers to Nissan related questions since buying the S14, and many times TR has come up in my searches. This is what a money making site is looking for. Knowing this makes it hard for me to believe the deleted content is from IB.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:02 AM
Alter-Ego

That is true, but then how is this possible to be done by users that have been banned / removed / demoted to registered users? All of these deletions took place AFTER Admin Rey was stripped of his Admin/Mod abilities. Also, I have been helping guys like Rey and many others on other sites and I know that Internet Brands CAN restore lost content from a backup. That would only mean losing what has happened SINCE the deletions which we can see is almost nothing. I am confident they CAN and will restore it. That have been able to all along. All of this drama is an obvious way to blame ONE individual for ALL of TR's problems and then NOW step in and fix everything. Again, I was there when I was helping him with organizing TR, both Admin Rey and Admin Lexusondubs spent their own money to produce hundreds of decals and pass out tag brackets at events even at the most recent event early last month, so why would Admin Rey sabotage something he was paying to promote? Just doesnt make sense.
Old 01-29-2014, 09:45 AM
Non DSM.....DSM guy

None of it makes sense but IB is a large business that doesn't need anyone to blame for anything relating to TR. That's something someone on a small scale would maybe need or think.
To think IB deleted tons of material, which hurts them, so they can blame someone for it and remove that person is silly. They don't need a reason to remove a volunteer.
They also know they can do a restore but are trying to not do it that way. I already suggested just doing a restore as losing the little that's been posted the last week doesn't compare to the years of threads that are now missing.

We shall see what happens from here.
Old 01-29-2014, 12:16 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just so you all know Rey is The Dragon Steamboat
Old 01-29-2014, 03:47 PM
Administrator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Threads, posts and forums should now be restored. The tech team is currently working to get back the attachments.

I aks a favor ....please spread the word how this happened and how it is...going to turn around TR, this is for the members>
Old 01-29-2014, 08:46 PM
I <3 usdm

Originally Posted by IB Tim
Just so you all know Rey is The Dragon Steamboat
I doubt that. From what I remember Rey's sentence structure and grammar were no where near as good as that guy's.

Originally Posted by whattadobo
People fucking suck, I'm selling my car and buying a treefort.
Originally Posted by osama tim laden
shit got all davided up.

Quick Reply: Where did the Datsun Dreaming thread go? TR has gone upward and improved!