Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

Nissan Tech Info. LOOK HERE FIRST! ca, sr, ka, rb, vq, vg, etc.

Old 03-15-2010, 06:58 PM
Blah Blah Blah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nissan Tech Info. LOOK HERE FIRST! ca, sr, ka, rb, vq, vg, etc.

Hey everyone,

We have been getting a crazy amount of the same questions thread after thread of how to test if this or that is bad.. etc. The typical answer is "google it" from a "friendly" TR Nissan member. Soo, the method to my madness here is if you have a business and someone wants to know how to "do", "test", "check" or "set" something related to Nissan tech related question we stop sending them to google and other forums for an answer. You can post your knowledge here.. examples are: TPS signal, Maf voltage, operating temp, cam setting etc.. IF YOU DECIDED to post something in this sticky please put a title it will make it easy for users to find the post in this thread. Make your titles fairly general or add the key words needed to find any helpful information. Have fun!

Any posts that are NON related to this topic meant to degrade this sticky will be deleted.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:00 PM
Blah Blah Blah

Default How to test your o2 sensor

YouTube - O2 Sensor Test - How to check to see if your aftermarket O2 sensor is bad

no detail needed here video says it all.. please use this example. NOTICE MY TITLE.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:02 PM

If you've been around 240s long enough, then there isn't much you should have to ask or inquire about. The problem is nowadays everybody expects everything to be handed to them on a silver platter, rather than searching for the answers themselves. An FSM along with searching TR/FreshAlloy/Zilvia is about all you need to answer any question about the S chassis (since about 95% of the threads in the section here cover S13/S14). Hell, the FSM tells you how to perform troubleshooting if a part is suspect.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:07 PM
no

Default Nissan factory Service Manuals

Here are links nissan factory service manuals. The cover s13 & s14 ka's, ca, sr, and rb engines.
Manuals > USDM Cars - Nissan 240SX Performance Tuning

They are all download ready in pdf format.

dont blame shift and make this about me. this is time you could be applying online to be a bagger at publix.

Old 03-15-2010, 07:12 PM
Blah Blah Blah

Originally Posted by cyanide
If you've been around 240s long enough, then there isn't much you should have to ask or inquire about. The problem is nowadays everybody expects everything to be handed to them on a silver platter, rather than searching for the answers themselves. An FSM along with searching TR/FreshAlloy/Zilvia is about all you need to answer any question about the S chassis (since about 95% of the threads in the section here cover S13/S14). Hell, the FSM tells you how to perform troubleshooting if a part is suspect.
Believe it or not everyone has to start somewhere.. There will be new Nissan members long after you are gone and driving some Bentley somewhere else beside Tampa. Soo, this is an example of what not to post.

OP edited to explain what will be deleted.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:19 PM
no

Default The Ultimate 240sx Bible Vol. 1

Here's another link to the Ultimate 240sx bible vol. 1 It covers a lot of frequently asked questions.
The Ultimate 240SX Bible Volume 1 - Nissan 240SX Forums

dont blame shift and make this about me. this is time you could be applying online to be a bagger at publix.

Old 03-15-2010, 07:23 PM
no

Default Nissan TPS adjustment

How to correctly adjust your Nissans TPS:
http://www.lyberty.com/car/Maxima_A3...NTB99-053b.pdf

Old 03-15-2010, 07:39 PM
no

Default The Ultimate 240sx Bible Vol. 2

This is a revised version of the Ultimate 240sx Bible. It is incomplete, but still full of useful information.
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/165576-new-...ifinished.html

Old 03-15-2010, 07:41 PM
no

Default How to build a 9000 r.p.m. sr head

Build your sr's head to rev to the moon and back!
How To: Build a 9000rshared_pm SR20DET Head: 240sx Articles: Nissan Forums / Infiniti Forums - NICOclub

Old 03-15-2010, 07:43 PM
no

Default SR20 Head removal FAQ

How to remove your SR's head.
DIY: SR20DET Head Removal by Mrzabala: SR20DET Forum (rear-drive): Nissan Forums / Infiniti Forums - NICOclub

Quick Reply: Nissan Tech Info. LOOK HERE FIRST! ca, sr, ka, rb, vq, vg, etc.