Nissan/Infiniti Tech SR20DET? RB26DETT? VQ35DE? What's it all mean? Find out here!

need a little help!!!!

Old 06-11-2009, 04:20 PM
darkSilvia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need a little help!!!!

what would cause the clutch fork to no want to move i jus changed my transmission to one with less grinding gears everything went went and jus like the other tranny was doing the clutch fork wont move?? anyone kno???
Military Police we are just soldiers doing a different job. We carry weapons with live ammo everyday. We write tickets for people well above our own pay grades. We face “combat situations” in the front lawns of soldiers’ homes weekly. And when we see a cop behind us we think, “What does this jerk want”. yup yup
Old 06-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Function is my form.

did you check your slave/master cyls?
Old 06-11-2009, 04:47 PM
darkSilvia

yup it moves jus find and i tried moving the clutch fork by hand its really stiff but before i put the new tranny in i made sure it moved then after i got everything in it became very stiff
Military Police we are just soldiers doing a different job. We carry weapons with live ammo everyday. We write tickets for people well above our own pay grades. We face “combat situations” in the front lawns of soldiers’ homes weekly. And when we see a cop behind us we think, “What does this jerk want”. yup yup
Old 06-11-2009, 04:51 PM
Function is my form.

did you put the clutch on backwards?
Old 06-11-2009, 04:58 PM
darkSilvia

no put it in right i even looked online to make sure it was and i really don wanna pull the tranny out again it was such a pain in the ass lol