OFFICIAL BUILD PAGE ka with itbed up widebody drift hatch

Old 08-18-2009, 01:28 PM
kings cannot fall.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Z28ricer
Good, cause I honestly dont give a fuck what you think

Fuck you, and have a nice day
you sound upset.
not enough time starring into the mirror telling yourself how awesome you are today?
Old 08-18-2009, 01:30 PM
Doesnt see what you did

Originally Posted by osama tim laden
you sound upset.
not enough time starring into the mirror telling yourself how awesome you are today?
Im hurt
full on track cars can take a lot more liberties with shit than a street car. bell bottom kits and crazy wheel fitment look cool sliding on a track, but when i want to drive to taco bus, im going to ruin all of that shit. so it just doesnt work for me. function over fashion.
also, im about to blow my moderator status by deleteing all of davids posts
R.I.P. Tim

SR, RB, and LS1 into S13/14 harnesses converted.

SR 13/13- $120, 13/14 or 14/13 $180
RB $200
LS1 $250
Old 08-18-2009, 01:39 PM
OG Join Date: 6-15-00

you sound upset.

1973 VW Squareback
1979 AMC Jeep Cherokee Chief

RIP Tim

Old 08-18-2009, 03:11 PM
Has dyslexia and A.D.D

ok Idk I've never really followed your post....but jesus christ Tim always says the funniest shit.... OH BOY!!!

you sound upset.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:50 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Crazy Eyez
ok Idk I've never really followed your post....but jesus christ Tim always says the funniest shit.... OH BOY!!!
That's why I like this place. First-class shit-talking, but it's all in good fun.

Last edited by Epstein; 08-18-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:47 PM
Doesnt see what you did

Originally Posted by WhiteNgold
the only fail car in here is urs..... honestly. if u look back at ALL of my posts, u'll see that i never talk shit. but this i couldnt pass up. btw, until ur car is done.... ur car is in that failboat, and ur taking on water. local weather says we got a tropical storm coming and nobody in the nissan forum will answer ur mayday calls. u might die.

Mayday calls ? hahahahahaha

There arent many people in this forum with half the knowledge required to do a proper LSx swap, I definetly wouldnt predict you'd be in that group, and I wont be calling anyone for any help, you can bet on that.

However If I decide to chop the top off with a sawzall, i'll give you a call, seems thats your main talent
full on track cars can take a lot more liberties with shit than a street car. bell bottom kits and crazy wheel fitment look cool sliding on a track, but when i want to drive to taco bus, im going to ruin all of that shit. so it just doesnt work for me. function over fashion.
R.I.P. Tim

RB $200
LS1 $250
Old 08-18-2009, 07:48 PM
is underwater

Originally Posted by Z28ricer
Because I call people out when they want to be retarded, then they get all butthurt and start with a bunch of useless bullshit, its ok there are plenty of people around who have some sense and can actually comprehend things, I promise I dont mind the retards who want to cling to jrsink, and all the other failboat builds around, it provides me plenty of amusement.

It also doesnt help that they have penis envy, and my 6.0 swap skeer's them, but its ok let them have their fun while its being built, it wont be much fun for them after, I just dont have time to do it as fast as i'd like, i'm not using a swap kit, nor buying headers from some company, everything is being made by me for my swap other than the driveshaft, so it is taking a bit considering I dont have a lot of extra time to dedicate to it, combine that with dealing with parts ending up on backorder, waiting for shipping, and things take time, it also takes extra time to do things right, rather than slapping together some cobbled ass bullshit and calling it "baller"

the only fail car in here is urs..... honestly. if u look back at ALL of my posts, u'll see that i never talk shit. but this i couldnt pass up. btw, until ur car is done.... ur car is in that failboat, and ur taking on water. local weather says we got a tropical storm coming and nobody in the nissan forum will answer ur mayday calls. u might sink. especially with that front heavy 6.0l engine in the front.

Old 08-18-2009, 07:50 PM
Doesnt see what you did

You:
Me:
R.I.P. Tim

RB $200
LS1 $250
Old 08-18-2009, 07:55 PM
is underwater

if the gangstas wanna pay me to cut shit up. its whatever. ya know what though.... with the amount of money i get to do one top, i can get a v8 and have it in and running in a timely manner

Old 08-18-2009, 07:58 PM
is underwater

are we done yet? ya kno.... if u werent so judgemental nobody would have shit to say about u. i mean, all u gotta do is quit hating on peoples cars and personal style. can we call a truce?