Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

THE BUM SQUAD/CODEOFDASTREETS 1991 eagle talon

Old 08-01-2012, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wasn't trying to run my mouth to you. I actually didn't even know who the fuck you were or what you had at that point. All I knew is you came on his thread and started bashing. I give him plenty of credit. 9 second pass on stock block. Not much around here would even come close to that. If it means anything I'm really looking foward to seeing your car in person and getting a chance to run against it. I'm just tired of this girly drama bullshit. I actually find it funny that both of us haven't shut the hell up when yet neither of the cars are ready. I'm actually putting my transmission back in today. Yeah its going to blow up but i'm going to make it last a while until I can order Jack's Super HD trans, the one with the 3rd and 4th you wanted lol.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:08 AM

lol this shit is funny, but for now we all know 945 and cj will probly never get a "street run in" since the distance are so far but most of these guy replying to the tread are tampa area people so im glade there fast cars out in the area that are whilling to give me a run for my money even if its not for money i guess a few fun runs wont hurt.Im also glade that i have found some pretty chill dsm/evo people on this site and not a group of lame wannabe know it all racers like ive been seeing at the street races lately..
Old 08-01-2012, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by codeofdastreets
lol this shit is funny, but for now we all know 945 and cj will probly never get a "street run in" since the distance are so far but most of these guy replying to the tread are tampa area people so im glade there fast cars out in the area that are whilling to give me a run for my money even if its not for money i guess a few fun runs wont hurt.Im also glade that i have found some pretty chill dsm/evo people on this site and not a group of lame wannabe know it all racers like ive been seeing at the street races lately..
I said I was willing to drive down there....I have 2 weeks vacation from work I have to burn up before the end of September. It'd be fun to get out of town for a while. BTW, where are you going to "street races" at? Gandy and Causeway? Lol there isn't anything out there.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:31 AM
35.5 psi, stock sleeves

Agree the local races are junk. Grab a lane has some runs they do monthly... Actually dig racers and legit spots similar to trc.

We can all handle this like men in sept at palm beach lol

I got a set of hoosers on the way for the evo but you boys migt be too quick for my 132mph saloon
Www.PPETUNED.com <~~ WEBSITE
Curious on honda/acura Ecu Chipping and dyno tuning? Call or visit the website above. Hondata/Neptune/Ectune/Crome Pro. Tuning available for most other systems and platforms as well. DYNOJET

Last edited by BluRRboSi; 08-01-2012 at 11:35 AM.
Old 08-01-2012, 12:42 PM

yeahh causeway lol, bunch of freaking junk over there lol, I went over to gandy sunday night with my friend turbo lightning and there was people talking shit, they were down to race for some money, owner of the lightning got arrested for racing before so he called it quits but there are some decent cars out there , but for the most 97 percent are junk lmfao, and for cj get that car up and running if you need a hand ill be more then willing to help, just let me know im down..

Yeah I seen the latest grab-a-lane video, jim's focus slapped up some v8's lol..They have some decent cars and some nice spots, I dont really know that many spot here in tampa since im from nyc, out there I use to go to all the runs from nyce1s or istreetrace on youtube,

btw blurrbosi, what type of hoosiers you get?? those 26x10x16 qtp?
Old 08-01-2012, 12:51 PM
35.5 psi, stock sleeves

For 17in evo wheels
Www.PPETUNED.com <~~ WEBSITE
Curious on honda/acura Ecu Chipping and dyno tuning? Call or visit the website above. Hondata/Neptune/Ectune/Crome Pro. Tuning available for most other systems and platforms as well. DYNOJET
Old 08-01-2012, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by BluRRboSi
For 17in evo wheels
nice awd motorsports and stm does wonders on those tires, Im planning on getting some M&H's.. btw anyone going to showtime drag strip tonight for test and tune??? Ima be there with my friend testing out his lightning
Old 08-02-2012, 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by codeofdastreets
nice awd motorsports and stm does wonders on those tires, Im planning on getting some M&H's.. btw anyone going to showtime drag strip tonight for test and tune??? Ima be there with my friend testing out his lightning
where do you plan on getting m&h's from?
Old 08-02-2012, 04:18 AM

there website or ill find a vendor that supports them and order from there
Old 08-02-2012, 05:01 AM

My phone drowned code, so if you hit me up in the last few days its been dead lol, I can get you a deal on the M&Hs, deal for exhaust ?

Quick Reply: THE BUM SQUAD/CODEOFDASTREETS 1991 eagle talon