Mitsubishi Tech AWD and all things DSM Central

What has mitsu tech turned into!?!!?

Old 06-28-2012, 04:22 PM
Probably $#%#ing broke.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What has mitsu tech turned into!?!!?

Well...It's more dead than A slug in the middle of death valley in mitsu tech lately(Lizard Lick quote for you guys)...Anyways, where the hell is everybody. I know alot of us have moved on, but shit! When I had my DSM's there was always threads, meets, and Walter posting threads about his 2g breaking down again

What happen to the good days!??!!?!?! Has Tampa really gotten that bad since i've came home?
Mods: 11's

Last edited by blackFLgst; 06-28-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:26 PM

Yes. I think everyone broke all the awd trannys. lol. Not really any fast DSMs anymore just evos.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:14 AM
*Turbo Interceptor*

There were better jobs available and more money for hobbies back then. Most of the shops that specialize in these cars have closed down or gone corrupt. People don't have the money to build cars over and over due to f'ups by friends and new amateur shops. The only fast cars out are from those who are doing well and still have the money to play, this raises the bar for the type of cars that are out. Evos,supras,bmw,gtr's, etc... Dsm's are beginner turbo cars now, and beginner money just isn't out there anymore. I myself have an evo on a dsm budget, so when it breaks it stays broken for a long time.

Sucks but it's the truth.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:30 PM
howie

^ Thats true! lol..... I can speak on this as well. My gsx was totalled then i had to sell the talon. Have 2 daughters now and needed something reliable untill funds get back up. Evo is sounding good tho.. lol but a project car 1g or 2g might have my budget as well. I do miss awd turbo and im thinking tax return time next year I might get either a evo or a 1g or 2g but im keeping my daily driver thats reliable lol
Old 07-02-2012, 04:48 AM

This place has died. For anyone that cares...I snapped a shift fork in my '90 trans so I ordered an early '92 trans with the HD 3rd and 4th and we're building that. I also ordered FIC 2150cc injectors and another Bosch 044 fuel pump. All of that stuff is supposed to be at my front door sometime today. Kirk at Boost Lab has a great deal going on for the FIC injectors until July 6th. I am just waiting on some more extra funds to buy my new turbine housing and a few other misc things and I'll be on E85 and 30+ psi.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:17 PM
*Turbo Interceptor*

^ What happened to Chris/Ryu, is he still alive?
Old 07-02-2012, 06:55 PM

CJ hows my crank treatin ya?
Old 07-03-2012, 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by omgosh
CJ hows my crank treatin ya?
Very well . Its been to 8500 rpm's numerous times without a problem. Z said I have one of the most quiet engines he has ever tuned.

Originally Posted by THE_ONE
^ What happened to Chris/Ryu, is he still alive?
I haven't really talked to him or Orlando, but I think he's just taking a break from his car. He had some troubles with his tcase blowing seals or something and also Methanol problems because he has HFS-1. I think he's just focusing on family time right now.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:01 PM
AWD all the way

its true its hard to find running dsm's or any kind of meets. I myself am traveling the country and after 8 yrs my dsm is still holding up strong, im in arkansas now and have found only one other dsm. I will end up having to sell it once i continue my world travels and leave for europe but until then i enjoy every driving minute of it. My next stop from here is chicago ( my hometown) and from there i dunno but where ever i go i represent with my dsm.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:48 AM

well im almost done with my hx40 powered talon if that counts...

Quick Reply: What has mitsu tech turned into!?!!?