Misc Automotive For Sale/WTB Radar detectors, Tools, or any universal, non brand/car specific part

Mainly SR/240SX Parts: Holset HX35 Housing, Arp Headstuds, Cams, WC ECU, + More

Old 03-15-2014, 09:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mainly SR/240SX Parts: Holset HX35 Housing, Arp Headstuds, Cams, WC ECU, + More

Name: Cameron Wardlaw

Contact Info: PM. Email @ yashio240@yahoo.com. Or text me @ three 5 two 3 one 8 three 0 two nine. No calls please as Im usually busy at work.

Payment Methods: Paypal payment ONLY!!!! for any buyer not local. Local buyers CASH IN HAND!!! All prices are OBO. Serious offers will be considered. Don't like my pricing then MAKE AN OFFER don't be a GIRL and cry about it in my thread!!! Package deals can be made and will be offered at a DISCOUNTED price!!! Prices DO NOT include shipping costs!!!

Shipping: All items will be shipped at buyers expense via usps priority with a tracking number. I am not willing to ship the larger items at this time such as the rear seats as its just to much of a headache. Unless you wanna pay for my time then we can talk.

Seller Policy: I reserve the right to sell to any buyer I choose. Of course I will be as fair as possible and not sell out from under someone else. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!! There are no RETURNS. All parts have been inspected by me and were in perfect working order when removed, unless otherwise noted under the part listing.

Like the title states this is just some misc. parts I have laying around that need to be cleared out!!!! Prices are flexible so just make me an offer and Ill probably accept. Its taking up space and Im tired of looking at it all. Once again prices are OBO but my prices are pretty damn fair in my book as is. Also please check my feedback on zilvia.net or houston240sx.com if you are concerned with my lack of feedback here or my location. I was born and raised in the panhandle and lived in Gainesville for a few years going to school, so that is how I am aware of this forum. Figured Id list this stuff up here incase anyone might be interested.

Parts Listing:

S14 Zenki SR20DET WC ECU: Purchased this ecu from a reputible member here on the forums a couple of years back. Planned to use it with and enthalpy rom tune but decided to go Apexi PFC instead. There are absolutely NO bent pins or broken plastic around the plug area. Ecu was never plugged in to my car since the motor isn't running. Was working perfect on the previous owners car though.
Asking: $175

OEM Kouki Projectors: These are the projectors that came out of my personal kouki. I did an HID retrofit and will no longer be needing these. They are LHD and were in perfect working condition when removed from the housings. No scratchs or dings on the lenses and will include the pigtails with bulbs and rear covers.
Asking: $80

Holset HX35 12cm2 Turbine/Exhaust Housing: Housing is in perfect condition and was just recentely media blasted. I removed this in favor of running a BEP housing on my SR. This will include the turbine housing itself as well as the rear outlet housing but NOT the wastegate actuator. All was in perfect working order when removed from the turbo.
Asking: $120

OEM SR Shifter: This was removed from my sr tranny in replace of my Tomei short shifter I installed. It DOES NOT include the plate that bolts to the top of the transmission.
Asking: $25

SR A/C Compressor Bracket: This is the large bracket that bolts to the block that holds the a/c compressor. Item is in perfect shape and was just media blasted so no worries of grease and grime all over it. This would be perfect for someone looking to get all the parts together to hook-up a/c on their SR'd beast. Would also work perfect with CodyAce's A/C adaptor kit!!!
Asking: $60

SR Power Steering Bracket Package + PE V-Belt: This package will include the large bracket that bolts to the block, the two small adjustment brackets that mount to the pump, as well as, the adjustment screws and other needed hardware (DOES NOT include long bolt that the pump pivots on as I will need that for use with my Taarks low mount kit). Will also include a BRAND NEW power enterprise v-belt.
Asking: $115

S14 Non-ABS Brake Master Cylinder:
$OLD!!!

OEM SR20DET Wastegate Solonoid Valve/Boost Sensor: This is the OEM wastegate solonoid valve and I believe the Boost Pressure sensor with bracket. This came with my original s14 sr front clip I purchased many years ago. Have no need for it nor know if anyone else even needs it, but figured Id list it up just in case.
Asking: $30

S13 SR20DET IN/EX Camshafts: These cams are in perfect working condition and were removed from a running S13 SR cylinder head. They were just recently micro-polished so they are like BRAND NEW!!!!
Asking: $60

S14 SR20DET Camshaft Oilers: These are in perfect working condition and were removed from a running S14 SR cylinder head. Will include hardware as long as I can locate it before sale.

S14 SR20DET Oil Dipstick w/ Tube: Item is in perfect working condition and was removed from my S14 SR20DET long block.
Asking: $20

S14 SR20DET Intake Manifold: This is the upper and lower intake manifold off of an S14 SR20DET. Item is in perfect working condition. I just recently media blasted it so it is ready to be painted/powder coated or just left raw finish. It is missing the long center bolt that mates the upper/lower together but shouldn't be hard to find one.
Asking: $65

2 X SR20DET Oil Filter Adaptors: Both items are in perfect working condition and were just recently media blasted. One will include the oil pressure switch while the other will NOT.
Asking: $60 w/ Oil Switch and $45 w/out Oil Switch

S13 SR20DET Upper Radiator Inlet: Item is in perfect working condition and was just recently media blasted.
Asking: $40

ARP SR20DET Head Studs:
$OLD!!!

S14 SR20DET OEM Headbolts: These were measured to be within factory spec for reuse. Will include washers as well as the 4 smaller bolts for the inside of the cylinder head.
Asking: $25

S14 Trunk Hinges: Ive had these laying around forever and have no use for them. Not really sure how I ended up with an extra set but whatever.

S14 Rear Brake Dust Shields: Items are in perfect working condition. Were removed from my kouki to make room for the Z32 E-brake setup.
Asking: $10

Thanx, Cameron

Last edited by yashios14; 03-22-2014 at 05:20 PM.