Misc Automotive For Sale/WTB Radar detectors, Tools, or any universal, non brand/car specific part

FS: Weber Carburetor kit (BNIB)

Old 05-17-2010, 02:44 PM
JR
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Weber Carburetor kit (BNIB)

I have for sale a new (never installed)Weber carburetor kit that will work on any car with and electric choke. Originally purchased the kit for my 1988 Honda Accord which I no longer own so I don't need the kit any longer. The kit uses universal parts and will fit any older carbureted cars i.e. Honda, Mazda, Chevy, Ford, Toyota, etc. Please do not ask me if this will fit a specific model because the information can be found online and don't feel like listing every feasible model that will work. Below I've listed the specs and list of things included in the model:

Model : 32/36 DGEV
Throttle type: Progressive
Parts (included): Universal throttle cable linkage, carburetor flange and gasket, carburetor filter, carburetor intake flange (designed for Honda Accord), manual.

Selling for $250 firm. I paid over $400 less than a year ago so need it gone for a quick sale. I will not part out so don't ask. Also buyer has to pick up from me since I currently don't have transportation and need to sell this kit and need the proceeds to pay my mechanic for repairs on my other car. So peeps help me out I really need this gone by Friday. Thanks and I've included pics.

James