Clearance Items-UnderCar LEDs, JL Amps, Navigation, ETC.

Old 06-26-2010, 04:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clearance Items-UnderCar LEDs, JL Amps, Navigation, ETC.

These are TR member clearance specials. We have put together a clearance section in the store and want to offer it to the TR community. These are tremendous deals that are not anywhere on the internet. Most everything is at or below dealer cost, and includes full warranty. All items are BRAND NEW!

1. Under Car White LED light bar (neon-like) kit. Selling for only $100. It is brand new and is a pro-series (Made by Sound Quest-subsidiary of Stinger).

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"
Old 06-26-2010, 04:29 AM

Default JL Audio G1300 Subwoofer Amp

I have only one of these JL Audio G1300 subwoofer amps left. I am clearancing it out for only $100! This line has been replaced by the new XD series and we already clearanced out all the rest of the G amps. This one is brand new in the box-never hooked up. Still has one year warranty on it (has to be installed by an authorized JL Audio shop however). This is $30 below dealer cost, and this amp retailed originally for $269. If you need installation, a matching subwoofer, or whatever to go along with this amp, I will give you a nice discount/package price also. First come, first served. I cannot hold this amp!

We are one of the largest Signature JL Audio dealers in the whole Tampa Bay Area. Therefore we have the purchasing volume to be able to closeout these items at the lowest prices you may find. First come, first served. Sorry, no dealers. Call Matt/MCOR at (813) 362-5454.

From JL Audio's official description:

G-Series: Technologies The Power of Real Value: JL Audio G-Series amplifiers are all about real value... the kind that is not only judged on price, but rather by the quality, power and performance you get for your money. Like the flagship HD and "Slash v2" amplifiers, G-Series amplifiers feature differential-balanced inputs, excellent signal processing sections, our unique "never quit" rollback protection circuit, and our super-clean, patented amplifier circuits. The only major difference is that G-Series amplifiers employ a conventional unregulated power supply, instead of the R.I.P.S. power supply employed by HD and "Slash v2" models. With six models ranging from one to six channels and power ratings from 250 watts to 1200 watts, there is a G-Series amp for almost any application

Old 06-26-2010, 04:32 AM

Default 2007-2010 Toyota Camry SE Black Leather Kit - $450

We have ended up with an extra black leather complete kit to upgrade a cloth interior to leather. This kit fits the 2007-2010 Toyota Camry SE only (it will not fit the LE, XLE, CE-although we can get that kit if necessary). It includes all seat backs and bottoms, and door panel inserts. The inserts are perforated. This kit takes about 4-5 hours to be installed by a professional. We can also install it for you for an additional $300. If we do the installation, it carries a three year manufacturers warranty (unlimited mileage).

When we get an extra kit like this on accident, we usually just return it but I know this is a very popular one so I would rather just sell it to someone. Give me a call or come by Monday thru Saturday 9 am to 5 shared_pm. I cannot hold this kit for anyone so first one with cash gets it (I will accept credit card if we are installing it-otherwise we will have to add 3% to the $500 if you are carrying it out). Call Matt / MCOR at (813) 362-5454

This is a grey leather in an LE but you can get the general idea from the pics:

MCOR Automotive LLC
mcorautomotivellc@verizon.net
www.mcorautomotive.com
1635 Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 3
Lutz, FL 33548

(813) 362-5454

"TR Official 12V Shop"- Automotive Audio/Video/Security (JL Audio, Alpine, Hertz/Audiosn, ARC Audio), Window/Tail Lamp Tint, Custom Wheels, Clear Shield, automotive upholstery and leather conversions, "All the Above!"