Mazda Tech If your Mazda is a brap brap,or a zoom zoom, then this is your place.

what happend ? help...

Old 11-08-2009, 05:47 PM
B anned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what happend ? help...

well get back home from the rotary meet and smell coolant under the hood so im like WTF and see that its spraying from somewhere under the intake mani in the first pic you will see a little pipe on top of the last housing were the tranny bolts up... what i want to know is for sure if that little pipe transfers coolant some were i found that this little pipe had a rubber blocking hose that had cracks and was dry maby it dryd before i could look at it wet ? im not sure if this was the problem i hope its not spraying from a housing then im SOL the reason i went ahead and took the mani off is becuse tommorow a turbo 2 mani is going on im going to port the intake and the intake ports on the motor but thats not THE ICING ON THE CAKE when i took the lower mani off i turned it up side down and a fukin 8mm socket falls out... im like WTF !!!!!! THER WAS A SOCKET IN THER SINCE I GOT THE CAR THIS WHOLE TIME THER WAS A SOCKET STUCK IN THE MANI OMG

Old 11-09-2009, 02:25 AM
SpooledUpRacing

replace the cap and check, those would leak from the old dried up caps. how did ur lim gasket look?
Old 11-09-2009, 06:06 AM
B anned

lim gasket ? oh it was fine
Old 11-13-2009, 12:19 AM
Your Shit's Weak

theres my socket.. thanks dude lol. that sucks. i had a 19 mm in my air filter once. never knew where it came from
Old 11-23-2009, 06:44 PM
ROTM February 2013

Originally Posted by Deceiving Honda
when i took the lower mani off i turned it up side down and a fukin 8mm socket falls out... im like WTF !!!!!! THER WAS A SOCKET IN THER SINCE I GOT THE CAR THIS WHOLE TIME THER WAS A SOCKET STUCK IN THE MANI OMG

holy shit that couldve been bad. i wouldve beaten the shit out of the previous owner.