Lutz Performance: Highly recommended Tampa Bay Shop!!! A+++

Old 10-12-2009, 09:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Lutz Performance: Highly recommended Tampa Bay Shop!!! A+++

Guys, my 1995 BMW M3 has had a gremlin ever since I have owned it, that has suffocated it's performance, and enjoyability, at one time I even considered selling my car . It lacked power down low, the revs were erratic on start up and idle, no scanning tool could read a code, along with many other problems. To be honest my previous stock M3 pulled harder and faster than this car when this car has a handful of performance parts.

I figured for the cars sake I would take it in to have it looked at while in Naples, the shop who I frequently relied on down there came up stumped, and I was stuck with the same problem, and head ache.

However, I recently had taken my car into Lutz Performance for an oil change and suspension problem. While I was there I talked to them about this problem and how myself, shops, and every forum I had asked was clueless. They offered to run some diagnostics and look at it, and so they did. Unfortunately would not be able to find the problem as easily as hoped...Me and the car returned to Naples for the summer.

Once we returned for school I took the car back in, and they continued there hunt for the problem. I had told them what I wanted, and what was wrong and they immediately started working on it. Time goes by, and still the problem is eluding everyone. Fortunately Lutz Performance has the resources and experience on hand to take it even further and eventually hunt this problem down. After a few weeks Andrew and the guys at Lutz Performance had figured it out and for the first time got my car running properly. I really wish I could explain to you guys what the problem was and what pain it was, but I would have to go through 8 pages of technical notes that I am not qualified to summarize (Maybe Andrew can chime in for you guys). Through out the entire process they were very courteous, friendly, they had great communication back and forth with me (didn't complain about my many phone calls lol), and over all I must say it was the best customer service I have ever received in this industry.

I sadly had forgotten what great cars E36 M3's are, and for the first in a year I am remembering why I bought it in the first place!

I must say Lutz Performance is the best shop I have ever used, and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a top-notch shop in the Tampa Bay Area. A+++!!!!

Contact Info:

BMW,Mercedes,VW,Audi, Volvo,Imports,Service,Tampa,Florida,FL,Jaguar,Land Rover,Porsche,Service,Repairs,German,Shop,Auto Repairs,High Performance, Active Autowerke, HPF, Horsepower Freaks BMW Service & Repair,Tampa,Lutz, European Service,Repair, Activ