Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Brandon/Valrico/Riverview/PlantCity HIN Rollout

Old 04-23-2009, 08:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it to the new meet spot....not to be rude, but why the change?

'06 Colorado 2.8 5spd regular cab Z85(debadged)
DJM 3/3 drop, Zex 75 Wet Shot, PCMforLess Tune, K&N Intake, Electric Fan, 4.2 TB, Very Custom Exhaust , Gutted Primary Cat, 4.10s, Helper Springs=no more wheel hop, Sir Michaels Roll Pan, Beltech Sway Bar, KYB GR-2 Front Struts, 18" Helo 835B's, DLS 6.5" door speakers, DLS 6x9's, 12"JL with custom enclosure, Kicker 400w Amp, Infiniti G35 Coupe HID System, Z71 large flares
Old 04-23-2009, 08:34 AM
frankenSTIen

Originally Posted by TumTum355
Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it to the new meet spot....not to be rude, but why the change?
Well the change of time because we want good parking and not park a couple blocks away like i did 2 years ago :-/

The change in place just because Fuzion was meeting there beforehand and it'll be a waste to go North to our spot to then head South to St. Pete, if you want i could meet you somewhere in brandon and we roll down to riverview, it's heading south anyways
Bugeye Mafioso #149 from www.ClubWRX.net

Subaru, friends included:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeoDkny6BBg
Old 04-23-2009, 08:57 AM
I'm Slow

Originally Posted by KanoWRX
idk, we got 2 600whp stangs, a 500whp evo, a 16psi suby, 07 limited edition wrx, a 15psi cobalt, an 2 18psi srt-4, my slowbaru, 2 gti's, 2 rx-8s, 08 lancer, 240, teg, civic, camry, tc, gli, s2k, mazda 3, and more to come, ehh not bad, good for a start

so where did you hear that from mr. joe?
I'm bustin your balls. I met the guy with the EVO the other day.....he has a big ass scar on his arm. He flagged me down when he saw my car at the gas station

550/550
Old 04-23-2009, 09:30 AM
has whippled VTEC

I just met a guy yesterday who say he didn't wanna bring his car or even mention the car he had saying implying annoying things like you that none of us stood the chance, what the hell, we are not a racing team, we are just a group of friend with nice car that chill and have fun, period, and i don't want this thread to turn into this big argument and be locked so i'd appreciate you stop posting here
hey not trying to bash i have my crew too.were judt a little more into racing.i will respect u and not post unless it pertains to the topic at hand.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:33 AM
I'm Slow

^ his group is no show and no go just slow like me.

550/550
Old 04-23-2009, 09:47 AM
frankenSTIen

Originally Posted by I'm Slow
I'm bustin your balls. I met the guy with the EVO the other day.....he has a big ass scar on his arm. He flagged me down when he saw my car at the gas station
Oh lol. Yup thats him, you should've raced him and showed him power of the SuBeast! jaja

Old 04-23-2009, 09:52 AM
frankenSTIen

Originally Posted by Shadytrixta1
hey not trying to bash i have my crew too.were judt a little more into racing.i will respect u and not post unless it pertains to the topic at hand.
That cool, whats the crew called? Are you guys going to the riverview meet at lowe's tomorrow? it's nice to meet car enthusiast. Oh and I admit we do race, whenever the chance sprouts lol, but we're not crazy about lol

Old 04-23-2009, 09:54 AM

Bells location is even better for me. I live in Ruskin and that way I don't have to drive north.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:55 AM
frankenSTIen

Originally Posted by I'm Slow
^ his group is no show and no go just slow like me.
sarcasm much?

Old 04-23-2009, 10:28 AM

Well the change of time because we want good parking and not park a couple blocks away like i did 2 years ago :-/

The change in place just because Fuzion was meeting there beforehand and it'll be a waste to go North to our spot to then head South to St. Pete, if you want i could meet you somewhere in brandon and we roll down to riverview, it's heading south anyways
Well shit, that makes sense lol. Don't worry about meetin me in Brandon bro(although i appreciate the offer). It's not the location, its just the time....but again, it makes sense.

Nonetheless, if you guys haven't bought your tickets yet...go online and enter promo code: JDMUPS and it'll give you $5-10 off.

'06 Colorado 2.8 5spd regular cab Z85(debadged)
DJM 3/3 drop, Zex 75 Wet Shot, PCMforLess Tune, K&N Intake, Electric Fan, 4.2 TB, Very Custom Exhaust , Gutted Primary Cat, 4.10s, Helper Springs=no more wheel hop, Sir Michaels Roll Pan, Beltech Sway Bar, KYB GR-2 Front Struts, 18" Helo 835B's, DLS 6.5" door speakers, DLS 6x9's, 12"JL with custom enclosure, Kicker 400w Amp, Infiniti G35 Coupe HID System, Z71 large flares

Quick Reply: Brandon/Valrico/Riverview/PlantCity HIN Rollout