Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Lakeland?

Old 02-10-2009, 07:04 AM
Old School

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hopefully a plug change will get my car running like it should.Guys if his sig tells you a honest 1/4 mile you know you have him beat.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:24 AM
Banned

Oh ybl you must be the guy with that turbo prelude.Hahaha that was a epic race shocked the hell out of me.

But the honda i went against was the white integra that soposvely was built and was a gsr.Though i dunno if this is true.But when i raced the integra he just slowly pulled away wasn't like when you put train lengths on me in the prelude lol.

Ill come out to lakeland to play once i get a decent turbo set up and get into the 13's some time.I should be in the 14's now but i just can't get any traction for the 60 foot.

And also anyone saying my volvo is 'slow' alot of people say its quick for what it is.I barely got anything in it and it impress's most people as they figure a volvo is a slow car in general.
Old 02-10-2009, 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by YBlegal
the only B-series car you raced the night team calloway is refering to was Billy's poor mans-R. and from what i understand it is mostly stock. and i remember him beating you fairly good. and i wont bring up the embarrising race against the prelude....
lol..I forgot he ran Billy. Yea his car is a stock Gsr block with a B16 head.

:NinjaEdit:Ohh the integra you were going to run was a High comp Ls...He never came out though his ole lady has the tight leash on him

Last edited by Drivermod03; 02-10-2009 at 07:29 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:47 AM
-That Azn Kid-

ill b at best buy on 98 this sat. w. me n some buddys :]

DC CREW MEMBER #12
Old 02-10-2009, 11:16 AM
Sugar Shayne

Originally Posted by BoxCarDriver740
Oh ybl you must be the guy with that turbo prelude.Hahaha that was a epic race shocked the hell out of me.

But the honda i went against was the white integra that soposvely was built and was a gsr.Though i dunno if this is true.But when i raced the integra he just slowly pulled away wasn't like when you put train lengths on me in the prelude lol.

Ill come out to lakeland to play once i get a decent turbo set up and get into the 13's some time.I should be in the 14's now but i just can't get any traction for the 60 foot.

And also anyone saying my volvo is 'slow' alot of people say its quick for what it is.I barely got anything in it and it impress's most people as they figure a volvo is a slow car in general.
im not going too winter haven. id much rather go too tampa. how about yall come over here.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:36 PM

I am looking for the supra with chrome rims and the trd hood someone has to know him. If you guys wanna come to winterhaven just let us know we could make something happen.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:33 PM
G-Rad

Originally Posted by BoxCarDriver740
And guys just to be clear all i had was 13psi that night and thats all.Kinda sad that he only put a car on my pretty much stock 3300lbs volvo.
Different forum...same volvokid excuses

I plan on coming out sat night to check it out so let me know where the groups going to be

no boost, no spray, no excuses!

Last edited by SouthernCoupe; 02-10-2009 at 03:39 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:16 PM

I hear there is a badass ss running around winterhaven. With a spray painted fender.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:24 PM
G-Rad

Originally Posted by Flsuprafan
I hear there is a badass ss running around winterhaven. With a spray painted fender.
I spotted a sick white with orange stripped one (not sure if thats the ss or z28 )with some FAT Z06 wheels in the back and a hood with at least a 3 inch cowl running around the north side a few times. It sounds mean.

p.s. anyone want to hit up the track thurday night?

no boost, no spray, no excuses!

Last edited by SouthernCoupe; 02-10-2009 at 04:39 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Broke not Built

Originally Posted by SouthernCoupe
I spotted a sick white with orange stripped one (not sure if thats the ss or z28 )with some FAT Z06 wheels in the back and a hood with at least a 3 inch cowl running around the north side a few times. It sounds mean.

p.s. anyone want to hit up the track thurday night?
that kinda sounds like my buddy's car, i believe its just headers/intake/and a cam. if its the same car...

im debating on taking my car to teh track thurs. so i may be there to get some baseline runs while its still kinda stock...

Originally Posted by JoKiE crx4294
What do i have to prove to anyone?....umm NOTHING!!

Quick Reply: Lakeland?