Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Team Profile's Wicked Wheels Car Show!!!

Old 11-12-2008, 08:24 PM
S/C'ed C/F Connoisseur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rotary_Toyota
--
--hombredelassrtas cool i was hoping to see ur car at our show Ive talk about your car to my friend and he wants to see it.. and all we need is for you to show but thanks .. the show is going to be judge by the owner of New Import Speed Shop, he has previews judging experience and he judged for us last year and everybody was happy so he is back.. oh and by the way if you think you are going to be late for any reason just shoot me a pm and ill reserve you a good spot...
Good stuff. I really wanted to go to this but i thought i had to make a trip to orlando this weekend. Thankfully i was able to get out of it. I also with romeo and saw gus and nene(whose steering wheel i never noticed before) this weekend at P&R and they were cool as always.

I should have no reason to be late but ill make sure to let you know. As this seems to be nice sized i guess ill bring out the big guns and do the whole wheelstand remove wheel thing so as long as its a nice flat spot i'm a happy camper

What do you think i should run in? I know I want to compete in best of show. I am going back and forth between picking the other 2 between import/ice/toyota. Import has more chance due to 1/2/3, toyota will probably have less cars but ice is the challenge one i think. If i take the challenge on Ice, then i am back and forth between toyo and import.

Old 11-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Living in Black & White..

to tell you the truth putting my self in your spot with the car you got i am as confuced as you... I dont know what to tell you i think you should run for import thats a challenge.. toyota well that might be easy for you if a supra or something like that dont show up (i think i still would like your car better cuz i love celicas of all generations but im not the judge ).. not to f&*k with lucifer but you should take the ice challenge plus anyways you are used to winning so a challenge would be nice.. lol... oh and nene's stearing wheel got to love that lol.. the lighting is the best part of his car.. hope to meet you there ill come up to you when we are there..

Old 11-13-2008, 06:47 AM
S/C'ed C/F Connoisseur

yeah i am leaning BOS, ICE,Import. Toyota is not normally difficulty, not afraid of supras anymore normally they leave out large portions such as interior and audio so 900whp or not, they loose out on those points and become very upset when i beat them

Old 11-13-2008, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by hombredelassrtas
yeah i am leaning BOS, ICE,Import. Toyota is not normally difficulty, not afraid of supras anymore normally they leave out large portions such as interior and audio so 900whp or not, they loose out on those points and become very upset when i beat them
yeah lol bos,ice,import sounds good.. it gives anybody else a chance at toyota cuz u probably would have took it home..

ttt

Old 11-13-2008, 03:17 PM

dont forget to save me a spot next to dan... but ill be rolling in with him, or trying to

see ya saturday guys!
Old 11-13-2008, 03:33 PM

sure will lucifer!!

Old 11-13-2008, 03:41 PM
Balut Delivery EF1

Originally Posted by hombredelassrtas

btw who are the judges? ncca?
no, the NAZI judges are taking a break.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:51 PM

oh yes you got the nazi part right!! but thats good i guess lol...

Old 11-13-2008, 06:02 PM
S/C'ed C/F Connoisseur

Originally Posted by TokyoBeBop
no, the NAZI judges are taking a break.
lol if i saw you with the clipboard i'd go into a corner and hide

Old 11-13-2008, 06:18 PM
nick caldwell

hombre dont do toyota cuz thats way too easy for u its like a 99.9% chance ull win that class

im gonna try to make it out to this one if i can

Quick Reply: Team Profile's Wicked Wheels Car Show!!!