Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

Datsun Nissan Infinity(DNI)Shootout March 15&16 (Reynolds GA)

Old 01-10-2008, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Datsun Nissan Infinity(DNI)Shootout March 15&16 (Reynolds GA)

This event used to be known as SEZ shootout but now is open to all Datsun, Nissan and Infinity car lines. Dont have a DNI? no worries you are still welcome!.This event has had some of the fastest datsuns on the east coast. There will be some give aways, Raffles and Payouts for the competition. This event isnt just for the fastest DNI, We have Test N tune available as well as hanging with a awesome group of people and seeing some of the best rides around. Dont be shy, if you need help with something or just want to ask questions feel free. For all the details please visit our site. We have a forum on the site as well as pics and vids from the past events.
The Datsun Nissan Infiniti Shootout

That's right folks, as promised, pre-registration is now OPEN. Click The Datsun Nissan Infiniti Shootout to go directly to the site. You may use PayPal or Credit Card to pay.
You can save $5.00 off of your Tech Pass fee by pre-registering. In addition, you have the option of having you and your car listed as a pre-registered attendee on the "LATEST NEWS" page.
PLEASE NOTE: We are going to have competition spots available this year. These will be filled on a first come, first served basis. It is HIGHLY recommended that you pre-register to guarantee your spot. Once the competitive spots are filled, competition ladders will be closed to new entries and you will only be able to test & tune before, between and after the competition rounds. This limit does NOT affect the number of test & tune only attendees.This will also include a nice pay out for the winners.
Click on COMPETITIVE CLASSES for a breakdown of the classes we've set up BEFORE anyone runs. Click on PAYOUTS & TROPHIES to see the how much you can win for so little.
Remember, we are opening up the competition to ALL Datsun, Nissan & Infiniti vehicles, from bone stock to highly modified. If you're not going to be in a Datsun, Nissan or Infiniti vehicle, you're still more than welcome to join us, but will only be allowed to run Test & Tune or Exhibition class.
Exhibition class will be open for anyone who can run the quarter mile in less than 10 seconds flat (9.99 and below) and may be limited to 1/8 mile passes based on track conditions (keeping it safe).
This is the first time that we've offered any type of pre-registration or discounts. If things go well, we'll be able to continue offering them in the future for our event.
So, click on the link above and let's get this show rolling...there are less than 90 days till the event!
Thanks,
Gabe & the rest of the DNI Staff

Last edited by 77S30; 01-11-2008 at 05:45 AM.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:51 PM

Good news the track is opening up an hour earlier. It opens at 9am and test and tune will start at 10:00 instead of 11:00.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:37 AM

Anyone from the area thinking of coming??
Old 01-26-2008, 02:03 PM

I'm considering it, but I'm in Orlando. It would be a boring drive by myself.
Plus I also need a new clutch by that date. I can't launch in my very soft OEM clutch. Hopefully I can replace my clutch by then.