Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Local Events (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/local-events/)
-   -   marion county get togethers (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/local-events/436095-marion-county-get-togethers.html)

DC5_babe 09-06-2008 10:52 AM

hey lembo i have never seen that yellow crx. do you still have it or did you sell it?

DC5_babe 09-06-2008 01:28 PM

damn this shit is dead lol.

jdm_Trex 09-06-2008 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by DC5_babe (Post 5783565)
damn this shit is dead lol.

yup

this thread is boring with out chris to talk shit lol

importguy1208 09-06-2008 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by N175T'rex (Post 5782308)
Theres a SPECIAL SOME ONE

This is in that Yellow CRX of Mine

Seriously are you like a fucking habitual liar in addition to a habitual traffic offender? If you look at the code for the picture it says SFMR2OC Meet and is in someone else's photobucket account. Sounds to me like something from a San Francisco Toyota MR2 Orange County Meet. It's certainly not your CRX so PLEASE QUIT LYING about it.

EDIT: Guess what, if you change the picture number from 1777 to 1778 you get a picture of a del sol with the plate saying "rlly sol."

importguy1208 09-06-2008 03:56 PM

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g5...icture1778.jpg

importguy1208 09-06-2008 03:57 PM

Now Lembo is trying to take credit for what is probably the most well documented awd converted Honda in the world. Congratulations!

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g5...icture1779.jpg

jdm_Trex 09-06-2008 03:58 PM

^lol

jdm_Trex 09-06-2008 04:01 PM

heres the thread

Honda-Tech.com: Hybrid: AWD CRX del Sol - CRV driveline swap

lembo, the new joe dono

importguy1208 09-06-2008 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by jdm_Trex (Post 5783925)
heres the thread

Honda-Tech.com: Hybrid: AWD CRX del Sol - CRV driveline swap

lembo, the new joe dono

I thought it but I wasn't going to say it! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

chan 09-06-2008 04:39 PM

damm jd you sir have the cleanest rex in town again.lol

i was just doing a little research on the awd civic i don't think i want to spend mo money in this car.
i need axels stock ones rsx base model .
BROKE axels again on the street practice launch.
DON'T BUY GATOR AXELS THEY ARE JUNK

N175T'rex 09-06-2008 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by importguy1208 (Post 5783939)
I thought it but I wasn't going to say it! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOL HAHAHA You know i got to LIE.. To stare you away from the TRUTH... IM SORRY IM A LOSER AT LIFE....

I GUESS MY CAR IS TO,.. ( A "JOKE" )

"IT WILL BE DONE AN "OUT" *SOON*.. THE JUDGEING CAN START.. I WORKED REALY HARD ON THIS BUILD AN ITS ONE OF MY BEST.. SEEYA OUT THERE $$ CASH MONEY $$

N175T'rex 09-06-2008 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by DC5_babe (Post 5783059)
hey lembo i have never seen that yellow crx. do you still have it or did you sell it?

The TWIN'S still has it.. Im just waiting on the Title from there mom.. Its at there shop in area-51 LOL thats what they call it but i can show you tomarow there down for the weekend again... So give me a call

N175T'rex 09-06-2008 08:27 PM

^Yea its a go Char' bret's down he's given me a call when he wakes up^

DC5_babe 09-07-2008 12:35 AM

wow aaron. seriously leave lembo alone. he's done nothing to you and you always call him out. just leave him be. yes, obviously me and lembo are friends. i hope you (aaron) don't have a problem with that.
and i'll give you a call tomorrow, lembo. i need to get my jacket unless you wanna go by there and get it and i can meet you somewhere. doesn't matter.
btw, aaron. if you can't get the seats then just tell me cause then i can stop wasting text messages on you. because i clearly can't stand you anymore. with that said, don't "flame" me and say "i smell fish" because that is just immature. matter of fact, don't even reply to this because you will just be wasting your time ;].

importguy1208 09-07-2008 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by DC5_babe (Post 5784804)
wow aaron. seriously leave lembo alone. he's done nothing to you and you always call him out. just leave him be. yes, obviously me and lembo are friends. i hope you (aaron) don't have a problem with that.
and i'll give you a call tomorrow, lembo. i need to get my jacket unless you wanna go by there and get it and i can meet you somewhere. doesn't matter.
btw, aaron. if you can't get the seats then just tell me cause then i can stop wasting text messages on you. because i clearly can't stand you anymore. with that said, don't "flame" me and say "i smell fish" because that is just immature. matter of fact, don't even reply to this because you will just be wasting your time ;].

You smell like fish? When the fuck did I say that? If I did I was clearly joking.

And why is Lembo allowed to straight up lie? If he didn't fucking lie I couldn't call him out. Do you feel the need to stick up for him and his lying ways because I am not hanging out with you anymore?

I really don't understand what the issue is here.

Shit I'm going to post pictures up of Doc's GTO and says it's mine. Would that be OK?