Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Local Events (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/local-events/)
-   -   marion county get togethers (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/local-events/436095-marion-county-get-togethers.html)

importguy1208 06-08-2008 02:21 AM

yep, I'm gonna grab something to eat and crash myself

chan 06-08-2008 05:14 AM

next wednesday dig TRACK for 100 bucks or more.
you love digs so let's do it .

OFFICIAL CALL OUT
BJ
LEMBO
100 BUCKS A PIECE TRACK

me and you bj if you don't do it your a PUSSY .

teddy will do a roll on the street from any roll ,you want some bullshit like like 5mph .

panda boy get a clue

N175T'rex 06-08-2008 06:03 AM

[quote=chan;5478678]next wednesday dig TRACK for 100 bucks or more.
you love digs so let's do it .

OFFICIAL CALL OUT
BJ
LEMBO
100 BUCKS A PIECE TRACK

teddy will do a roll on the street from any roll ,you want some bullshit like like 5mph .

Hey i know where i am @.. on a "20mph" ROLL

Sorry pual but im a street racer LOL HAHA. I build my race car for the streets.. suspension is realy bad at the track.. "slick chater an tires hop" Wich brakes axals. 14.sec FTW.

Im good.. like i siad my car an I are out of commision for a while. like a few weeks nothin bad just money issuse's "(spell cheak") LOL HA..

SO DONT CALL ME OUT... "BEAT THE "EVO" FIRST... YOU DO THAT YOU MITE GRANT YOUR WISH TO RACE ME.. OTHER THAN THAT "OLD FIREND" YOU CAN GO POUND SAND`

N175T'rex 06-08-2008 06:15 AM

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q...07496737-1.jpg

evoixmr18 06-08-2008 08:04 AM

paul ur not worth a $3500 tcase!!! you wouldnt even run ur own car anyway so who cares! before u ran on the street now ur a ur car is a "Race car" an u dont even drive the fuckin thing. i mean really why put somthin together an not even run it. everytime u have beeen to the track somone has ran ur car. so you are the PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an i heard u wanted a digg on the street

chan 06-08-2008 08:28 AM

b j camon i want to take your money .
the only reason jose drove my car last night is because he wanted to race the bikes.
and win .
your friend were in my car wtf a 5 mhp roll .

you and i know you going to pray for me to spin every night.

pand boy i can't wait until you put your suit on.lol

chan 06-08-2008 08:30 AM

beep beep beep then go

your friend told me you did
beep -----------------------------------------------------beep take off then beep

chan 06-08-2008 08:36 AM

like i said me and you for money

mikiemike75 06-08-2008 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by chan (Post 5479043)
blow job camon i want to take your money .
the only reason jose drove my car last night is because he wanted to race the bikes.
and win .
your friend were in my car wtf a 5 mhp roll .

you and i know you going to pray for me to spin every night.

pand boy i can't wait until you put your suit on.lol

did the bike's get jose'd... lol or is it still possiable for them to be pauled if your not driving...

chan 06-08-2008 08:53 AM

i was not supposed to run last night iam not tuned ,but i want to paul some people on the track has you can see .

did the bike's get jose'd...
i ran jd's bike, oh that was me driving i can say it really happend not like some people with stock piece of shit ls that said they beat bikes.he was dreaming .panda boy
jose ran david on hasan bike

mikiemike75 06-08-2008 08:56 AM

sounds like some pretty good run's... ill be at the track wednesday doing tunes up there cause the cars going to be mostly track but will still be streetable... we should set up a bunch of people to go up there paul...

chan 06-08-2008 09:00 AM

holly SHIT I forgot something jd tuned the fuel on the car,the car runs good most inportant thing is my car still runs.

JDMODS FOR THE WIN

mikiemike75 06-08-2008 09:02 AM

haha i remember when i first got my car and i thought about having lumbo mess with it on the safc gladly i didnt... my shit would be shot more than it was me doing it myself haha... but seriously we should set up a bunch of people to go up to the track wednesday if anyone knows how to get ahold of the dude with the white gsx they should get him to go also...

evoixmr18 06-08-2008 09:05 AM

bro 5mph it was 20-25 excusses

jdm_Trex 06-08-2008 09:07 AM

i cant believe this shit! bj cheats like mother fucker cause he knows he'll get walked by a spinning fwd !

and WTF is with the fucking 15 mph roll BJ my best friend and my wife almost got hit by a fucking semi truck going 70 because of you fucking douche! ironic how you call everyone pussies yet you cant even give us a good run BEEP BEEP.......... BEEP! you only trapped 110mph my fwd rsx did 109 w/bolt ons.