Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

causeway and gandy

Old 08-25-2006, 10:57 AM
Smith & Wesson Protected.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is Great , BUT

-Induction Performance ALPHA Tuned.
-ROQUE MACHINE SHOP For ALL your fabrication needs.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:01 AM
Has dyslexia and A.D.D

I just wanna say i completely AGREE with epidemic, and Krautburner,ive been to the causeway twice,and i will NEVER go back,im tired of listening to people up at people as they drive there stock car down the road,its such a pain the ass to get in and out of that place,since people are morons driving the wrong way then get mad at the people who are driving the right way.If i wanted to see wings,blinking lights and loud noises id go to the airport runway atleast theres not thousands of people there play Gasolina over and over and over again.

Originally Posted by osama tim laden
you sound upset.
not enough time starring into the mirror telling yourself how awesome you are today?
Old 08-25-2006, 11:10 AM
I'm aLL mOtOr I sWaRe ;)

whoa! this thread is fucking hilarious!

RIP Kevin "Slo_Si" You'll be missed by everyone who knew you my nigga.... I'll see you soon man...
Old 08-25-2006, 12:36 PM
Jap
VTEC Out

Originally Posted by Epidemic813
doesnt matter wut it says. it says Causeway and Gandy have both gone from SPOT to CARSHOW. and its boring. GANDY was once the CARSHOW while 60 was the Spot untill everyone got blocked in at the boons they havent came back out since. now 60 is turning lame too like gandy did at one point.

theres the english translation for you

There is no "spots" anymore man ... Just a bunch of faggot ricers in 19sec cars banging music doing burnouts and being slow ...

You can spot where people race , look at the caliber of cars where you are ..

Also , you must realize by now that Racing on a Sat night is not the smartest thing to do anymore . You need to either go out a different night of the week or find a spot and bring a select group of cars that will actually race and not start drama ..

Be selective of where you go , and who you go there with and there will be more racing , and less cops

Hondata saves lives
S300 and K-Pro tuning 813-433-3721
Crome OBD1 Editing/Chipped ECU's/Wiring/Track Setup

Prayoonto/DSS/Precision/TiAl/JE/Eagle/PPG/Supertech Equipped
Old 08-25-2006, 12:53 PM
WHAT!!!!

Originally Posted by Epidemic813
why dont you look back to the reason i said that in the first place. you buddy said i was gonna get carjacked at gunpoint. but im the evil one. fuck yall homos i wish you would run up on me trust that i wont call the cops like you would. only i dont provoke you cowards like yall provoke me.

FAGGOTZ BAN ME IF YOU DONT LIKE ME
BUT IM STILL RIGHT
if you read back you would be able to tell that no one said they would run up on you, but if it happened you would call the police.....oh wait i forgot, you ignant! whoa, i spoke slang! i'm cool now!

i agree...ban him!
Old 08-25-2006, 01:02 PM
Mixed Breed

I love how he talks sooo much shit about people having slow cars when he has a "'94 Lude" and how he says so he misses the "old" days, yet he's only 20, granted Im only 21 but Im not on here running my mouth about how things used to be back when I was 15 and couldnt drive . Epidemic813 you are a waste life, if your cars so cool and fast then run me.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:14 PM

Hahaha wow...again..way too funny. Epidemic...dude the more I think about it, the more I realize...how gay you really are...not even 6 posts ago you were talking about a bunch of guys riding your dick...whos the homo now? All I have to say is..yes it sucks sometimes..but deal with what we have..the only way we or you or who ever is going to fix this "problem" is to do something about it. Stop talking, and do something! Until then just sit down, and shut the fuck up. period. youre not getting anywhere with this.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by RARA
LMAO at this....yea ask me about criminals...My Brother Danny Deck is doing 45 years as a habitual and last got caught carjacking some kid for his 22's at gunpoint...oh and yea, that kid had a gun on him...Danny was too slick...kid called cops....sound like something i said earlier?

one of my Best friends Rodney Stafford....Life Plus 30...thats means no possibility of parole for the newbie....for shooting Eric Gaye outside of Red's Snack Shack in South St Pete.....plus Robbing a man for his WALLET at GUNPOINT at the pier....no souljas with him!

it didnt take 20 "souljas" to do it....there were 3 of us...lets just say we've seen more cars jacked and houses rushed than you've probably been in.....

but you know one thing we've all learned from this.....STUPIDEST SHIT WE'VE DONE IN OUR LIVES! AND HOW WE RUINED OTHERS! so do me a favor and grow up...and maybe you can save yourself now and return something to the community rather than taking it! Now how about you leave this site n/m the thread!

And get an education.....your english is fucked!!!!
can we recap... ima recap for you cuz i aint try to be hard yet... but this guy is GANGSTERRRRR
Old 08-25-2006, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Rotary7
This "Epidemic813" kid is funny.I see hes repping my old hood,and theres nothing but ricers over there.

When you have the hood locked down block to block then you can show how hardcore you are.

Meantime go race down occident,then you can run home if someone jacks your prelude.
heres another jackass for you. i didnt say i had my hood locked down did i?

Da Kennel BEATZ

you all a bunch of fukin assholez... u need people like me, so u can point your fukin fingaz. and say.. Thatz Tha Bad Guy.. so wut does that make u?? good?
Old 08-25-2006, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by NothingFast
I love how he talks sooo much shit about people having slow cars when he has a "'94 Lude" and how he says so he misses the "old" days, yet he's only 20, granted Im only 21 but Im not on here running my mouth about how things used to be back when I was 15 and couldnt drive . Epidemic813 you are a waste life, if your cars so cool and fast then run me.
never said i was fast or cool buddy try again. sorry you were deprived i was going to Laurel and Gandy since i was 15... maybe you shouldve got a job.

U A H-O-M-O.... My MOTIVE TO EXPOSE THOZE

Da Kennel BEATZ

you all a bunch of fukin assholez... u need people like me, so u can point your fukin fingaz. and say.. Thatz Tha Bad Guy.. so wut does that make u?? good?

Last edited by Epidemic813; 08-25-2006 at 04:09 PM.

Quick Reply: causeway and gandy