Local Events Local Events and forum meets happening in the Central florida / Tampa / St Pete area.

causeway and gandy

Old 08-24-2006, 10:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

glad my topic actually got the right attention finally. otha catz that dont mind the slang that feel tha same way. meanwhile yall crackerz could eat a dick up and choke far as im concerned. i wont even be tha ignorant immature one to humor ur shit talk replys to anything that was originally provoked by one of your fellow homos talking shit.

Last edited by Epidemic813; 08-24-2006 at 11:09 PM.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:43 AM
Get Down-Or-Stay Down

Dam do people still say "crackers" as an insult?
Your thread is not getting the attention you are wanting,You are just making yourself look like a moron.

You dont have to type like you have no education just to show you talk with a "slang".I type proper,but I dont talk like how I type.

Since you are new epidemic.Let me give you a little advice,Racial remarks,threats,or just coming here starting problems.Will get you banned from this site.

So then you will be able to start your own site,and cordinate your own races.Life will be easier for alot of us.

Welcome to Tamparacing,and have a Jesus filled day.

Do you want to be tazed?
Old 08-25-2006, 04:50 AM

i dont mind getting banned and i aint new here. do you know how many people on this site have constantly came at me with racial remarks. and i type how i talk sorry if that offends you, oh well.

im tired of these fuck boys talking shit they wouldnt say to my face. and they know they wouldnt say it to my face, nor do i give them a reason to because i say the same thing you hillbillys would say but get no back talk only i gotta deal with LAMEZ aka Gayz aka "stupid people" for you slang haters.

why dont you look back to the reason i said that in the first place. you buddy said i was gonna get carjacked at gunpoint. but im the evil one. fuck yall homos i wish you would run up on me trust that i wont call the cops like you would. only i dont provoke you cowards like yall provoke me.

like a bunch of police all yall do is talk aimless shit to get people amped up to do something then you get them arrested.

FAGGOTZ BAN ME IF YOU DONT LIKE ME
BUT IM STILL RIGHT
Old 08-25-2006, 05:11 AM
Just for decoration

I have no idea what the fuck that says.

R.I.P. Brian Nichols 02/07/1989-11/24/2008
Old 08-25-2006, 05:20 AM

doesnt matter wut it says. it says Causeway and Gandy have both gone from SPOT to CARSHOW. and its boring. GANDY was once the CARSHOW while 60 was the Spot untill everyone got blocked in at the boons they havent came back out since. now 60 is turning lame too like gandy did at one point.

theres the english translation for you
Old 08-25-2006, 07:46 AM

Wow...Im new to this site..but damn...there are way too many dumb asses that mess up the whole point of this site. Epidemic..for one you illiterate fuck...NO ONE SAID YOU WERE GOING TO GET CAR JACKED AT GUN POINT. He simply stated that the police were the people you would most likely call in the event that you were jacked. Reread the post where its located. For two...If you don't like whats going on at the causeway and gandy..LEAVE. You bitching about it isn't going to change shit. Its going to take time for these kids to grow up and mature...and hopefully pass on their maturity to the younger kids that start showing up. Until then there are going to be people that are just trying to have a good time doing burn outs, revving to redline, and what not. Regardless...and so what if they're chillin when there are cops there. Even if they know they might get kicked out. Try and make the best out of the time you have there before you do get kicked out. I don't mean to sound like a dick, but think about the shit youre going to say long before you say it.

Last edited by zero_cool; 08-25-2006 at 08:08 AM.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:52 AM
Scissor me timbers!

If the spot looks like an airport more than a car meet, than dont be suprised that its just abunch of ricer gangsters that cause trouble. I went to the causeway once, never going again.One skinny black guy even tried to pick a fight with my freind when we were driving off.I dont think he knew that there were 4 of us all 240+lbs, but hey.If you dont know where to go, than there is a reason for that.Old spots like meridian,laural,28th,34th,etc were nice. Those days are long gone. Inner city race's have moved out.If the poster want's a real race, he can go to the "hillbillys" he hates so much and find one.

Hell,with a big enough wing you could race a boeing 747 at TIA
Old 08-25-2006, 09:07 AM

why this shit still open??

Since yall ryding my dick heres beats to enjoy while u on it

Respect Tha Skillz:
Start Player

My Fukin Symphony
Start Player

Betta Run That
Start Player

F Da Law
Start Player

Bad Newz Intro
Start Player

LAMEZ join tha Fuck Epidemic Fan club

itz raining bytchez. U cant Vacate my reign,
itz Epidemic that manifests, then im trying not to aim.....
no vaccinations you can inject, when i enter ya brain
itz all over. pandemics. no gimmickz. deliver pure pain
likee BLAAOOWWWWWW, How They Like Me Nowww
faggotz Talk wyld but they PUSSY.. WOWWWwwwww
I should prolly whip my dick outttttt
ima R-Kelly Tape Ya.. piss On tha crowdddd,
u prolly miss tha word play, juz an ignorant childd
quick to talk shit cuz i dont hyde my swagger, my style
but when ya bytch on my dick she trynna throw tha rubba out
real talks hard to swallow, now take me out ya fuckin mouf
theze cowardz dont know where i been
till i come thru call em out and they gone with the wind
fuck a luv story im luvin to sin
and grown more but i still cant fight tha rush of pure adrenaline

yall cant stand ricerz, i cant stand snitchez
they can get the ditchez
but yall just ignorant bitches

cant see thats its the same thing just a different perspective
so they talk that shit
eat a dick
bYTCH

i aint fuck it up till these homos ran they mouf just because they dont agree wit how i type. "Speak wit criminal slang, thats just the way that i talk yo, vocabulary spillz im ill"Big L (r.i.p.).
hope to see you soon. bless yall wit tha courage to try people wit that bullshit face to face

Da Kennel BEATZ

you all a bunch of fukin assholez... u need people like me, so u can point your fukin fingaz. and say.. Thatz Tha Bad Guy.. so wut does that make u?? good?

Last edited by Epidemic813; 08-25-2006 at 09:14 AM.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:59 AM
BOB
Too Old & Too Poor

I hope this doesn't get locked, this is too entertaining.
Old 08-25-2006, 10:16 AM
Livin' Large

Originally Posted by BOB
I hope this doesn't get locked, this is too entertaining.
+12317324098346

There's definitely a comedic value to the element that had a very instrumental role in destroying the street racing scene around here complaining about what it has turned into

Quick Reply: causeway and gandy