Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   JoKie Tuning (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/jokie-tuning/)
-   -   Jokie Tuning Cuco (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/jokie-tuning/659350-jokie-tuning-cuco.html)

ryu 05-29-2010 04:04 AM

Jokie Tuning Cuco

Whats this I hear your talking shit about me at the track the other night? I was told it was something to the affect of "I don't know what I'm doing with Evo's and have no business touching them." That's really funny coming from a guy who trailers a high 11 second car to the track, attempts a burn out in the water box with an AWD car, and runs ONLY an 11.8@120mph which is horrific driving on an FP RED no less. You might want to check into who your talking shit about before hand next time.

My car:
11.3@120mph on stock turbo/stock cams

10.80@125mph on stock turbo

10.301@132 on FP Red- Worlds quickest stock block Evo IX

My car is MY build. The only services TTP has done for me is tuning and clutch jobs. I have also made some changes to my tune at the track myself to attempt to squeeze out a bit more mph.

WTF have you done thats so impressive that gives you the right to talk shit about me!? Go ahead and throw on your FP Black and try to break into the 10's, meanwhile I'm shooting to break into the 9's with my Black. Oh and btw incase it comes into question, my car is a daily driven street car with a/c, in dash navigation, etc...

JoKiE crx4294 05-29-2010 06:18 AM

Hmmmm....Should be an interesting thread.

Nice Evo btw Ryu:thumbup:

integra 05-29-2010 07:01 AM

"fastest"

Jerome 05-29-2010 08:03 AM

uh oh you did it now ...

JOKIETUNING 05-29-2010 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by ryu (Post 7841952)
Whats this I hear your talking shit about me at the track the other night? I was told it was something to the affect of "I don't know what I'm doing with Evo's and have no business touching them." That's really funny coming from a guy who trailers a high 11 second car to the track, attempts a burn out in the water box with an AWD car, and runs ONLY an 11.8@120mph which is horrific driving on an FP RED no less. You might want to check into who your talking shit about before hand next time.

My car:
11.3@120mph on stock turbo/stock cams

10.80@125mph on stock turbo

10.301@132 on FP Red- Worlds quickest stock block Evo IX

My car is MY build. The only services TTP has done for me is tuning and clutch jobs. I have also made some changes to my tune at the track myself to attempt to squeeze out a bit more mph.

WTF have you done thats so impressive that gives you the right to talk shit about me!? Go ahead and throw on your FP Black and try to break into the 10's, meanwhile I'm shooting to break into the 9's with my Black. Oh and btw incase it comes into question, my car is a daily driven street car with a/c, in dash navigation, etc...

you must have wrong info we always talk good about your car TTP FTW... the only thing i could think of is that the kid we bought the car from said you
tuned it, when scott seen the map HE said who ever tuned it has no business tuning an evo cause it was super fucked up. dont even know if you even really tuned it ?... but i seriously doubt he was talking shit about you, your car is were we want are cars to be. but sorry for the misunderstanding. GOOD LUCK with getting in the 9's :mullet:

97EJ-6 05-29-2010 08:17 AM

uh oh well last time i checked ryu cuco drives his car to the track a few times we have trailered it and it has ran 11.40 forgot the mph though and his car is daily driven too we drive that thing everyday ac on full blast and honestly im with cuco everyday and i never heard him talk anything bad about you or your car he's always giving you props

JOKIETUNING 05-29-2010 08:20 AM

and glad he did trailor it to the track seeing as it broke:roll:

97EJ-6 05-29-2010 08:22 AM

i know right but you know cuco has common sense lol he always takes the trailer

cuco 05-29-2010 02:06 PM

WTF??? talking shit. i said what scott told me, felix said u tuned my old car cause u guys were nieghbors, etc. when i took it to scott he said the map was super fucked up. thats the only thing i said. player. get your stories straight. whhy would i talk shit about one of the fastest evos around here?? are u serious.

cuco 05-29-2010 02:07 PM

and my fastest is 11.4 @ 125 with a 1.7 60ft good enought speed for a 10. oh and that was at 35psi. i made 473@37psi cause i have the small spring in my boost cont. and it was 2 am when scott finished tuning my shit. if not i would have changed and gone up to 40-41