Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Induction Performance (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/induction-performance/)
-   -   Alphas Beloved HONDA is almost ready (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/induction-performance/599116-alphas-beloved-honda-almost-ready.html)

TheRedDragon 09-10-2009 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by InsaneCivicCoupe (Post 7034876)
looks good.... :thumbup: wish i was that close ;)

move ur ass then. i did it all myself except pushing it on the trailer. Roque dis awsome work and he isnt as expensive as we all think. you get what you pay for and with all the time ive taken i didnt want it to be half assed

poorboy44 09-10-2009 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by THE_ONE (Post 7034790)
us normal blue collar folks have to save up for Roque's work :lol:

says the guy with an awd fully built civic hatch...... :lol:

DaTruth 09-10-2009 06:15 PM

Ballah!!!!

TheRedDragon 09-10-2009 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by poorboy44 (Post 7035204)
says the guy with an awd fully built civic hatch...... :lol:

hahahahahahaa

JR. 09-10-2009 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by TheRedDragon (Post 7035111)
Roque dis awsome work and he isnt as expensive as we all think. you get what you pay for and with all the time ive taken i didnt want it to be half assed

well said X...
we all been in the game for a while and know that modding twice will eventually cost more then modding once...

i know alot of roques customers and i know they are not rich people or have lots of money, they are just smart and rather do it once and pay for show quality work.

TheRedDragon 09-10-2009 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by JR. (Post 7035309)
well said X...
we all been in the game for a while and know that modding twice will eventually cost more then modding once...

i know alot of roques customers and i know they are not rich people or have lots of money, they are just smart and rather do it once and pay for show quality work.

Thanks man. I just work hard for what i got and rather see it pay off. i tried to do it cheaper and had to pay twice so now we all learn. i will never go to anyone else now that ive actually had my shit done by him shit is A+++++++

InsaneCivicCoupe 09-10-2009 07:39 PM

I pm'd roque for a rough estimate a while back and never got a reply. Guess I will try again.

THE_ONE 09-10-2009 07:45 PM

In respect, this thread isn't about me so I'm not going to keep going.... Good Job X, you know I live up the street, an invite to see your hard work wouldn't hurt would it ;)

I guess I will call Roque again and see if he will make me an intake. :D

JR. 09-10-2009 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by InsaneCivicCoupe (Post 7035602)
I pm'd roque for a rough estimate a while back and never got a reply. Guess I will try again.

its best for u to call him or even better if u swing by there.

TheRedDragon 09-10-2009 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by JR. (Post 7035634)
its best for u to call him or even better if u swing by there.

Yea randy drove his car there to get his estimate and i just said fuck it and towed mine