Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Honda/Acura Tech (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/honda-acura-tech/)
-   -   H/A Meet - 5/2/04 (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/honda-acura-tech/147987-h-meet-5-2-04-a.html)

Josh 04-14-2004 05:14 AM

H/A Meet - 5/2/04

MODS PLEASE STICKY! DATE HAS CHANGED TO MAY 02, 2004!!!!!!

Originally posted by dyingfetus
My idea (if you'll excuse me while I steal organizing detail) after reading the last few posts...

1) Have an early meet (for those that want to wake up early) at Westshore at around 11am. Leave promptly at 11:45am, no waiting for anyone.

2) Cruise to Lake Park for BBQ, drinks, football, attacking birds with the football. If you don't make it to the early westshore meetup, you can just meet us here.

3) At around 3:45ish, clean up after ourselves, then cruise to Ybor for Gameworks/girls/movies/shopping whatever the collective group feels like doing or just split up.

4) Either way, meet back up at the parking garage around 7:30ish or so for, and this is something I just thought of, a honda/acura group cruise to bennigans for dinner w/ other TR foolios.

$5 would be more of a donation thing, and if you donate $5, we'll let ya get first dibs on the food being bbq'd. :D All of the above should be worth you spending a few hours with your fellow TR honda/acura heads, so get off your comp for 10 minutes and join us.

Everyone seems to like this idea and the date. Remember this is on May 2ND!!!! Bring plenty of cash!!! Check in on this thread and i will add your name to the list, also list what you are bringing for the BBQ gimmick at lake park, we need food, drinks, games etc.....the more the better. anything else you can think of, post that as well! Let's make this one great guys!

Josh :)

LIST UPDATED 5/01!
Coming so far:

integra_nemesis
InsaneCivicSedan
NXSpoon
dyingfetus
typegsR
CoxhEd
`92CXhatch
aj187
DigitalJames
~Token~
pressuredsol
terry.ho
jdmcrx89
cochese
chi town brat
compakt
ONEBADWANKEL
Mars_302
rangcrx
JDM-Civic-Coupe
Doctor Pressure
Cronic (only if Angela is going to strip :lol: )
DONT SLEEP (pending)
qitstrn
AbstractLude
CrxWolf
Punkinterviews
yellowh23a
accord95

Suspect 04-14-2004 05:24 AM

Lets do it man............................... THE 5 DOLLAR FEE IS A MUST FOR THE ASSES WHO WONT SHOW UP!!!!!!

pressuredsol 04-14-2004 06:11 AM

Tenitive....but count me in. Prob bring another TR member too.

aj187 04-14-2004 06:26 AM

who we sending the money too??

pressuredsol 04-14-2004 06:58 AM

The Make a Wish Foundation.

aj187 04-14-2004 07:22 AM

then we will never get the food....

aj187 04-14-2004 07:23 AM

also did anyone send the link to keith??

auxilium 04-14-2004 07:56 AM

volunteers?

-someone to collect money (or spend money and collect at the meet) for food and drinks, and charcoal too. I can front the cash for food, drinks & ice and collect at the meet or it can be paypal'd before hand. I have a cooler I can bring as well, anyone else got one to bring just incase?

-person(s) to bring a football, other items, battery operated boombox (a decent sounding one) and extra batteries.

**cameras, cash/credit cards, sunglasses.... don't forget 'em.

Is possible to make another thread about this in the events forum and just make a link to this thread? /stupid question

aj187 04-14-2004 08:00 AM

yea i got a good size cooler..

terry.ho 04-14-2004 09:25 AM

I'm in.