GM Tech - Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac, Saturn Tech Technical Discussion for General Motors Products both past and present

Engine and Tranny are pulled out

Old 04-28-2004, 07:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engine and Tranny are pulled out

Engine and tranny has been pulled out from under the car. Have to thank my frined Dom for that.. provided much technical expertise, excellent supervision and dry humor..
Also all these girls kept coming up trying to talk to us. Im just trying to work on my car. So i just ignored them.. didnt spend one second of my time talking to any of them, not one of the 3 blondes nor the brown haired one... I let Dom take care of that... he worked his game while i worked Diligently on jacking the car up and securing it for walking the engine out from under it...

yes he helped me out a lot but still bro you've got to quit flirting with all these freaking girls when i need your help,.. Other than that it went good...

Now I have a couple days to decide my exact combo.. stroke or no stroke and or a couple other things..

96 M6 Arctic White Z28
"SLOW LT1"
Blue 2005 Acura TSX
Old 04-28-2004, 09:01 PM

nah used a 2 1/2 ton craftsman jack... that 90 dollar special one came with small jack stands though.. had to go out and buy some 12 ton each truck jacks though so the front would clear

96 M6 Arctic White Z28
"SLOW LT1"
Blue 2005 Acura TSX
Old 04-29-2004, 08:02 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

No problem Leon...Any time you need more help let me know
Old 04-29-2004, 08:47 AM

WTF you had a motor pulling party with girls in the garage and you didnt invite me you bas'tad!!!!!
Old 04-29-2004, 10:00 AM
Sugar Daddy - Miami Bound

bettwe question, how did you get the front so high with the jack, keep raising it then adding blocks to the jack or something?
Old 04-29-2004, 10:28 AM

Affirmative chris.

The jacks i bought were 80 bucks and are intended for Semi's... they go pretty high i'd say.

Hey Corey it wasnt a party. It was intense work.. well at least on my Side.. You know how Dom is.. Cant stop talking, yap yap yap all the time. He even takes this one girl Natalia up stairs while im still in the garage and spends forever talking to her.. then teresa comes up and he's yapping with her forever... Its hard to get work done with him around but he was needed yuh know. Sometimes u just need that 2nd person there.

96 M6 Arctic White Z28
"SLOW LT1"
Blue 2005 Acura TSX
Old 04-29-2004, 10:33 AM
Sugar Daddy - Miami Bound

I'm sure he was needed just to keep them out of your way lol!
Old 04-29-2004, 07:59 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Originally posted by CopMagnetLS1
I'm sure he was needed just to keep them out of your way lol!
See Leon, I knew i was there for a reason...