If you get this email, it is a scam - Page 18

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718
    Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    even stuck on a fake copyright
    email address cannot be copied. came from Germany
    must be highlighted to read......

"esteemed customer" but don't have my name?
    has virus link........
    When you get these, call the number on the back of your card.
    Tell them the email address.
    ----------------------
    To [email protected]

Jan 12 at 8:57 PM
    This message contains blocked images.

Esteemed Customer,

Due to the recent upgrade on our website, we require all our customers to update their account details for immediate upgrade. Your early response matters to us.
    Update Account Here

Failure to complete the update within the next 72 hours will lead to a temporary suspension of your credit card activities .

Thank you for being our customer

2018 Discover Bank, Member FDIC

Last edited by senor honda; 02-06-2018 at 10:10 PM.
    FEB 10 2018: All Cars 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ast-tampa.html

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
    What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!
    https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...ontact-us.html

Have a great day! [email protected] and 813-839-4281 (24 hrs)

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Burkina Faso means Nigerian scam
    info for terrorist fake passports
    "beneficiary? but you don't know my name?

Mrs. Margret C. Ettie <[email protected]>

Jan 12 at 9:00 PM
    Attention: Beneficiary,

We the WAEMU Control Office, Burkina Faso, We wish to inform you that we have received a payment instruction to effect part payment of $1.200,000.00 USD (One Million Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars only) in your favor.

Following the instructions giving to us. You are required to urgently reconfirm to us your information as stated below through our private email: (
    [email protected] )

I. A scan copy of your International Passport or Driver's licence.
    2. Your Current Location Address.
    3. Your Telephone Number.

We are waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mrs. Margret C. Ettie
    WAEMU Control Office, Burkina Faso.

Last edited by senor honda; 02-06-2018 at 10:09 PM.
    FEB 10 2018: All Cars 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/e...ast-tampa.html

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
    What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Why does Edwards use raphael sand's email?
    crooked bank official wants info for terrorist passports
    Africa? Nigerian scam!

Mr.Jerry Edwards <[email protected]>
    Jan 10 at 7:25 AM
    CORIS BANK INTERNATIONAL
    LOCATED AT NO.60 ECOWAS ROAD,
    JONQUEET COTONOU REPUBLIC BENIN

Attn: Beneficiary,

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION VALUED AT (US$2.5MILLION)

It is my modest obligation to write you this letter in regards to the authorization of your owed payment through our most respected financial institution(Coris Bank International)I am Jerry Edwards, the Director Remittance Unit Coris Bank International, Cotonou Benin Republic. The Benin Government, in conjunction with the Economic Community of West African States(ECOWAS), WORLD BANK, UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION on foreign payment matters, has empowered my bank after much consultation and consideration, to handle all foreign payments and release them to their appropriate beneficiaries with the help of a representative from Central Bank. As the newly appointed/accredited International Paying Bank, we have been instructed by the World Governing Bodies, together with the Committee on International Debt and the Board of Foreign Winnings, Inheritance and Contract Review Panel, to release your overdue funds with immediate effect; with this exclusive Vide Transaction No: WHA/EUR/209 and Transfer Allocation No:ICBPLC/X44/701LN/HSBC/0X4, Password: 339331, Pin Code: 78569, Certificate of Merit No: 104, Release Code No: 0876; Immediate ICBPLC Telex Confirmation No: -222568: Secret Code: XXTN014. Having received these vital payment numbers, you are instantly qualified to receive and confirm your payment with the United Nations immediately within the next 48hrs.

Be informed that we have verified your payment file as directed to us, and your email is next on the list of our outstanding fund beneficiaries to receive their payment before the end of this first term of the year 2018. Be advised that because of too many funds beneficiaries due for payment at this first quarter of the year, you are entitled to receive the sum of Two Million five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$2,500,000.00) only and to facilitate the process of this transaction, please kindly re-confirm the following information below:

1) Your full Name / Your Full Address:...................... ..
    2) Your Phones, Fax and Mobile No:.......................
    3) Profession / Age:........................ .......
    4) Copy of any valid form of your Identification:...............
    5) Your full banking details / Your bank address:..............

Upon our receipt of the above-mentioned information, your payment will be processed and released to you without delays. Be also informed that you are required to discontinue further communication with any other person(s) or office so as to avoid distortion of data; you are required to provide the above information for your transfer to take place through Bank to Bank Remittance directly from United Bank Plc, Your prompt response to the above directive is highly imperative.

Yours Faithfully

MR.JERRY EDWARDS
    DIRECTOR, REMITTANCE UNIT,
    CORIS BANK INTERNATIONAL
    PHONE NO: +229)6167-8005

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    college kid address.
    fake copyright.
    scammer
    ---------------------

yahoo <[email protected]> Toxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today at 8:53 AM

DEAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Due to recent account maintenance at Yahoo to provide more security to your account.
    click on your email below to login and update.

Click Your Email xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note: This is mandatory to continue the use of account

Sincerely
    2018 Yahoo, Inc
    Last edited by senor honda; 02-06-2018 at 10:09 PM.

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    so today's yahoo address is msn.com?
    scammer!
    not clicking your virus link

Mamu Mamu <[email protected]>

to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    today at 12:48 AM

Yahoo!
    Update: Version 8.1.1 now available

We are having issues updating your account to the latest Yahoo (Version 8.1.1)
    This could be as a result of recent change in account information or settings.

The new Yahoo mail client is packed with enhanced features to protect and filter all incoming mails and attachments to prevent malicious contents.

Review settings to update account below:

Note:This maintenance service is mandatory for continued protection and online validation for our customers.

Thank you,
    Yahoo Mail Team

2018. All Rights Reserved.
    Admin-generated
    Last edited by senor honda; 01-17-2018 at 04:06 AM.

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Same format as Nigerian scam.....
    address cannot be copied.
    comes from aol.de sent to outlook.fr
    where is that located?
    --------------

Greetings

this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish .

My name are Causanilles Rovira maria jose, I am 60 years old, I am suffering, from a long time cancer of the breast and my doctors have advised that I may not live beyond next month, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage, and the possible solution is if am willing to undergo another surgery.

I am from Spain, but i resided with my husband in west Africa, Presently, I'm undergoing treatment in the hospital. I was an Orphan, I was married to my late husband for many years with one child. my husband was a very successful business man, but Unfortunately he died in fatal Auto accident. Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold most of my Daughter inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $ 3.1 million dollars with a Bank. Presently, this money is still in their custody. you will take 30% of the amount then use 70% to my WISH, by using it to establish an investment to take of my only daughter who is eighteen years now

It is my last wish to see that my fund is used for a better Education for the life of my Daughter.
    I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I hope you will help see my last wishes come true.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall issue you a letter of authority to my bank, which will prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hope to hear from you soonest.
    please contact me in my private email id ( [email protected] )

Yours Faithfully
    Causanilles Rovira maria jose
    Last edited by senor honda; 02-06-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Burkina Faso = Nigerian scam

Mrs. Pamela Atuegbe <[email protected]>
    Today at 1:07 PM
    Am Mrs.Pamela Atuegbe, I work in one of the prime bank here in burkina

faso, i want the bank to transfer the money left by our late customer

is a foreigner from Korea. can you investment this money and also help

the poor' the amount value at

$13,300,000.00 (Thirteen Million Three Hundred Thousand United States

American Dollars), left in his account still unclaimed. more details

will be giving to you if you are interested.

Yours sincerely

Name: Mrs. Pamela Atuegbe

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    5 duplicate scams in 3 hours!
    I don't use Paypal...
    ------------

scam 1:
    [email protected] To xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today at 8:03 PM

Update Required.

ID-28175388
    You have received this email for security reasons. We have detected an action that seems to be unauthorized by the owner of the account.
    We will ask you to confirm your information to access again to your account please click the button below.
    Verify Your Information

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add [email protected] to your address book or whitelist us. Want out of the loop? Unsubscribe.

Our postal address: 358741
    Last edited by senor honda; 02-11-2018 at 12:05 AM.

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    scam 2:
    notification <[email protected]> To xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today at 7:43 PM

Update Required.

ID-28175388
    You have received this email for security reasons. We have detected an action that seems to be unauthorized by the owner of the account.
    We will ask you to confirm your information to access again to your account please click the button below.
    Verify Your Information

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add [email protected] to your address book or whitelist us. Want out of the loop? Unsubscribe.

Our postal address: 13422 Montague st
    Last edited by senor honda; 02-10-2018 at 11:57 PM.

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    scam 3:
    notification <[email protected]> To xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today at 6:03 PM

PayPa3l
    Sgoamethiisng wbent wrfong wcithg yqoeumrc last4 pzayment.
    Duerare #user#,
    When are s3orry gto inf1orm vy8ozu t0h2aftq your0 lazst purch1asee hausu 8beebn6 canceehllxed.
    ford some secuorjity refaszons vwkee put youbr5 avc3c8ournft o3n6 rholdr untilll uwe hcearo wfropm you9.
    Wohbadt 4can 3I zdos 2to 9rescolve 9the1 9prob7le0m 8
    Plmease cllick2 on tphe link dbfelonw.

Looggin wivtzhg your hemzaill hafddress ( #email# )

A3nods cconwfirxm kyouru pionfobrmmati6ons.l

W8h0at dgo If need to dso5

T8h8is2 gemdailvs fwas qse8n6t to wyosu froem ouytgoi0ngs isuxp4port zan2d zmaizniternpance uofk fyo1ur accoun0t.
    Tgoe ma0n6agef ywoyur1 6comqmiun3ircatki9on pcreyfere1nces9 pl9ease hv6iusi2ta xocur priefecre6nc9e center.

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add
    [email protected] to your address book or whitelist us. Want out of the loop? Unsubscribe.

Last edited by senor honda; 02-10-2018 at 11:57 PM.

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    scam 4:
    [email protected] To xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today at 5:38 PM

PayPa3l
    Duerare #user#,
    When are s3orry gto inf1orm vy8ozu t0h2aftq your0 lazst purch1asee hausu 8beebn6 canceehllxed.
    ford some secuorjity refaszons vwkee put youbr5 avc3c8ournft o3n6 rholdr untilll uwe hcearo wfropm you9.

T8h8is2 gemdailvs fwas qse8n6t to wyosu froem ouytgoi0ngs isuxp4port zan2d zmaizniternpance uofk fyo1ur accoun0t.
    Tgoe ma0n6agef ywoyur1 6comqmiun3ircatki9on pcreyfere1nces9 pl9ease hv6iusi2ta xocur priefecre6nc9e center.

To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add
    [email protected] to your address book or whitelist us. Want out of the loop? Unsubscribe.

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    scam 5:
    [email protected] To xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today at 5:18 PM

PayPa3l
    Duerare #user#,

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    So yahoo is now using a ".ca" instead of a ".com"?
    college kid address!
    scam!
    I'm not clicking your virus link
    -----------

Support @Yahoo! <[email protected]>
    Toxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today at 12:10 PM
    Your Mail Outgoing and Incoming is blocked. Reason : Daily Mail Bounce Count Exceeds Limit [ Bounce count=10 ]
    Please follow the link below to unblock yourself:
    Update Now

This is an automated message, please do not reply to this mail

• Attachments in this email may contain harmful content and cannot be downloaded.
    • Learn more

• 2 .txt

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread Information