If you get this email, it is a scam - Page 15

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415
    Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    African/Nigerian scam...
    notify the sender? I'm not clicking for your virus...

Admin! <[email protected]> To xxxxxxxxxx

Aug 28 at 9:56 PM

Dear Users,

Your Account have not been updated, kindly please Update Here for verification to avoid account closure.

All files on your yahoo mail including (Inbox, Sent, Spam, Trash, Draft) will be deleted and access to your Yahoo Email address will be Denied.

Sincerely,

Yahoo

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you suspect that you were not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender as soon as possible.

NOV 11: All Cars 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/event-coverage/824717-every-2nd-saturday-we-having-free-breakfast-tampa.html and Simply Clean 2500 car meet at Destination Daytona...party starts Friday night.

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
    What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!
    https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/b...ontact-us.html

Have a great day! [email protected] and 813-839-4281 (24 hrs)

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Nigerian scam
    gadaffi is back......
    where is hk?

Al-Hawshabi Karim <[email protected]>
    Aug 29 at 2:43 AM

Hello Dear

My name is Mr.Al-Hawshabi Karim , A Yemen national I have been diagnosed
    with Oesophageal cancer .It has defiled al forms of medical treatment,
    and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical
    experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone(not even myself) but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared
    for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than
    just wanting to have or make all the money in he world. Now that God has
    called me,

I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my
    immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends .
    I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on
    earth. So far, I have Distributed money to some charity organizations in the
    U.A.E, Somalia and Malaysia.Now that my health has deteriorated so badly.

I cannot
    do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my
    accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization
    in Bulgaria and Pakistan,they refused and kept the money to themselves.
    Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with
    what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is
    the huge cash deposit of Seven Million two hundred thousand dollars($7,200,000,00) that I
    have with a finance House abroad. I will want you to help me collect this
    deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations. N/B:KINDLY NOTE THAT you will take out 20% of his funds for your effort and time.

Regards,

Al-Hawshabi Karim
    NOV 11: All Cars 2nd Saturday Free Breakfast click: https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/event-coverage/824717-every-2nd-saturday-we-having-free-breakfast-tampa.html and Simply Clean 2500 car meet at Destination Daytona...party starts Friday night.

Tampa Racing.com covers the Tampa car scene and supports many fund raisers, worthy causes and events that enrich our community. We hope you enjoy them all.
    What do I do? ---- on-site *Aftermarket* spring/suspension installations --- on-site impact wrenching---street lowering with your own stock springs...........True Bi-xenon HID projector headlight conversions........ Much more at Bob's Garage!

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    usual bank scam........... see post #209, #207

TD Bank <[email protected]> Toxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aug 30 at 1:20 PM
    Dear Customer,

TD Bank detected irregular activity on your Account on August 30, 2017. For your protection, you must verify this activity before you can continue using your TD Bank Account.

Click on the link below to access and verify your statement.
    https://www.tdbank.com/default_b.aspx This instruction has been sent to all bank customers and is obligatory to follow.

Thank you for banking with TD Bank.

Sincerely,
    TD Bank Customer Care

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    So are you Alex William?
    Ahmino Kadilac?
    David Rodriguez?
    and you can't give away 8 million within a month to anyone but me?
    Nigerian scammer!

ahmino kadilac <[email protected]>
    Sep 2 at 5:49 PM
    My Dear Friend,
    I sent this letter to you a month ago, but I'm not sure if you get it, I did not hear from you, and this is the reason why I repeat it again. I am Barrister Alex William. I make this offer to you in connection with the death of my late client, who died in author accident with all his family, leaving some huge amount of Money (US$ 8 Million) in the bank. After unsuccessful attempts in search of their relatives, I decided to contact you, since you are bearing the same surname with my late client, for more details contact metomyofficial email address( [email protected] )Sincerely,Barrister Alex William

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Nigerian scam.
    So there is a "list of reliable people"??????
    But you think my name is "dear"??? BS BS BS

Mr.Sheng Li Hung <[email protected]> Toxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 2 at 4:00 AM

Hello Dear
    I am Mr.Sheng Li Hung, from china I got your information while search for

a reliable person, I have a very profitable business proposition for you

and i can assure you that you will not regret been part of this mutual

beneficial transaction after completion. Kindly get back to me for more

details on this email id: [email protected]

Thanks

Sheng Li Hung

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    PCH scam....
    wants info for terrorist passports...
    You say I won the money and you don't know my name?

PCH <[email protected]> Toxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today at 9:16 AM
    You have emerged a winner of 850,000.00 USD in our recent PCH Lottery.
    Kindly send your contacts to [email protected]

*Full Names
    *Residential Address
    *Telephone

Quote Originally Posted by senor honda View Post
    If you are getting scams from Publishers Clearing House
    and you don't know what they are talking about,

you cannot cheat an honest man.

don't click a link when you cannot email back.

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    closing email virus scam
    college kid address
    ....not clicking on the link

User Service <[email protected]> To [email protected]

Sep 6 at 12:28 PM
    Dear User,

We received a request to deactivate your Yahoo account. Please to cancel the request click here.

Thanks
    Yahoo Team
    Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
    For assistance, log in to your email! website and choose the "Help" link on any page.

Customer Service Email ID # 1009.

c 2017!, Inc. All rights reserved.

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    2 addresses.....
    nigerian scam...where is fr?

johnson shan <[email protected]>
    Today at 3:05 AM
    Hi I am sending this short letter to request your partnership to help me receive 6.2 million USD for a charitable project. Please forward all communication to ([email protected]) for more information.

Best regards
    Johnson shan

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Nigerian Scam
    United Nations?
    Passports for terrorists....
    address cannot be copied....
    meeting for 7 months and emailing ME NOW? lol

Toxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Today at 1:02 PM
    UN Visitor Centre

Department of Public Information

United Nations Headquarters

Room DHL-1B-154

New York, NY 10017

E-mail:[email protected]

United Nations Compensation Unit, In Affiliation with World Bank Our Ref: U.N/WBO/042UK/2015.

Congratulations Beneficiary,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and family? You may not understand why this mail came to you. We have been having a meeting for the past 7 months which just ended few days ago with the secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email is to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATIONS in Affiliation with WORLD BANK have agreed to compensate them with the sum of USD US$980,000.00 Dollars.

This includes every foreign contractors that may have not received their contract sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your name in the list of those who are to benefit from these compensation exercise and that is why we are contacting you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed. You are advised to contact Dr.PATRICE TEME of our paying center in Africa, as he is our representative in Nigeria, contact him immediately for your Cheque/ International Bank Draft of US$980,000.00 Dollars.

This fund is in form of a Bank Draft for security purpose ok? So he will send it to you and you can clear it in any bank of your choice. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number your correct mailing address where you want him to send the Draft to you. Contact Dr.PATRICE TEME of MAGNUM PLC PAYMENT CENTER with your payment code:ST/DPI/829 immediately for your Cheque at the given address below:

DIRECTOR IN CHARGE: DR.PATRICE TEME

E-MAIL:[email protected]

TELEPHONE:+ 234-817-008-4240

FAX: +234-817-008-4240

I apologize on behalf of my organization for any delay you might have encountered in receiving your fund in the past. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hoping to hear from you as soon as you cash your Bank Draft. Making the world a better place.

You are required to contact the above person and furnish him with the following of your information that will be required to avoid any mistakes:-

1. Your Full Name :

2. Your Home/Mobile Telephone No:

3. Your Home or Office Address :

4. Age/Occupation/Marital Status:

5. Scanned copy of your identification:

Congratulations, and I look forward to hear from you as soon as you confirm your payment making the world a better place

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    See above for the same format as the nigerian scam.
    That is exactly what this is.
    Want me to believe the FBI uses gmail???? lol
    dear beneficiary? same nigerian scam phrase.

Mr. Rex W. Tillerson <[email protected]>
    Toxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 20 at 12:58 PM
    U.S Department of State 2201 C Street NWmWashington, DC 20520.

Dear Beneficiary

Your ATM Visa Card will be shipped through DHL to your address. I am Mr. Rex W. Tillerson, United States Secretary of State by profession. This is to inform you officially that after our investigations with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and other Security Agencies in the Country for the year 2016 and 2017, we discovered that you have not yet received your over due fund.

I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all Outstanding Payments accrued to Individuals or Corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, Debt Rescheduling and Outstanding Compensation payment.

This is to make sure all Outstanding payments are settled beginning of this fiscal year 2017. On Behalf of the entire staff of the U.S. Department of State and the United Nations in collaboration with World Bank, we apologize for the delay of your contract payment, Winning or Inheritance funds from most of African Countries and all the inconveniences you encountered while pursuing this payment.

However, from the records of outstanding beneficiaries due for payment with the U.S Secretary of State, your name was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding payment who has not yet received their payments.

Note that from the record in my file, your outstanding contract payment is $5,5,000.00 USD (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) loaded in an ATM Visa Card that allows you to make a daily maximum withdrawal limit of $5,000 Five Thousand Dollars) YOUR ATM PIN CODE (7250).

I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $5,5,000.00 USD (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). This Funds will now be delivered to your designated address or your preferred payment option.

We have perfected all modules on how to bring this fund to your house without any problem, but be aware that United Nations and the United States Government has only authorised my office to release the Sum of $5,5,000.00 USD to you as true beneficiary of the Fund.

Note that your loaded ATM Visa Card will be mailed to you through Priority Mail Express (DHL) to your designated address immediately you admit full compliance to this email. Due to my busy schedules You are advised to kindly get in contact with our correspondent Mr Brian Voga with the below details enclosed to help ensure safe mailing of your ATM Visa Card:

Your Full Name:
    Your Contact House Address:
    Name of City of Residence:
    Country of Residence:
    Direct Mobile Telephone Number:
    ID Card, DL or Passport Copy:
    Age and Occupation:

Contact Mr Brian Voga immediately by replying to this email or emailing the address below:

Name: Mr Brian Voga
    TELEPHONE: +229-9935-4011

He is obliged to treat your case with utmost urgency as soon as you contact him and fill out your correct details including all reachable phone numbers for him to get in touch with you via phone and email.

NOTE: Every documentation proof for your fund have been packaged and sealed to be mailed together with your Visa Card to your address. Therefore, the only obligation required of you by the laws of the Government of United States and the financial Monetary Policy of the Supreme Court, states that; you as a beneficiary must officially obtain the irrevocable LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED from the Supreme Court of USA, as a means to justify the legitimacy, transparency and clean bill of funds from USA so that by the time your funds gets to you, no authority will question the funds as it has been legally certified free from all financial Malpractices and facets. The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED is valued at a cost of just ($150) please take note of that.

As soon as the above mentioned $150 is received, The LEGAL STAY OF PROCEED will be secured on your behalf immediately. I need all the compliance that I can get from you to ensure we get this project accomplished. Personally, I am very sorry for the delay you have gone through in the past years. Thanks for adhering to this instructions which are meant for your sole benefit, once again accept my congratulations in advance.

Thanks for your cooperation as your quick response to this email notice with adherence to the above instructions is highly anticipated.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. Rex W. Tillerson.

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    The last few days.........scams from Chase, Wells Fargo, Suntrust and "recruiting specialists"

as well as Nigerian scammers...... all were duplicates that appear above....^

I'm not clicking anything.

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Can't copy email address?.......from nigeria...
    Goodbye.
    Toxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 28 at 5:30 PM

I HAVE A BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR YOU THAT GUARANTEE YOU 50% OF (26 MILLION USD) FOR DETAILS CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL AT: [email protected] IF NOT INTERESTED PLEASE DISCHARGED THIS MESSAGE.

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Portagal has Gmail?
    .de at top?.....and different name?????
    Scam.....

Fabiam De Mendez <[email protected]>
    Sep 26 at 7:53 AM
    Hello,
    I really apologize for any inconvenience this message may cause you.Please i want you you to go through my message very well to anble you to understand the purpose.

First My Name is Sr.Fabiam De Mendez .I am business man from portugal, I have been diagnosed with cancer,right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business.Please i want you to read my message very well to enable you to understand every thing perfectly.

despite being rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my money and business as that was the only thing that I cared for. But now I regret all my past action and attitude to people and i am willing to make amend which is the purpose why i am sending this message to you.

It is clear that i will not survive this sickness according to medical experts as i said above.I want to hand over my wealth to you for charity foundation i want you to set up on my behalf. I want to have a Personal and Trustworthy Relationship with you, as I intend and willing to empower the change of ownership for the transfer of my Deposits to your name and possession for a charity work i want you to initiate on my behalf to help the Less Privilege and the needy.I realize that all that glitters are not gold,there is more to life than trying to make all the money in the world.Love is the greatest gift that God gave to us which we must show to one another.I cry day and night for my past mistake which is the reason why i want you to carry out this charity work on my behalf to help the poor and less privilege as the only way to correct my past mistake before i die.

I will send more message to you as soon as i hear from you.I want us to conclude this arrangement soonest because of my health condition which is getting worse.

May God be with you,

Use this email address to contact me for more discussion, [email protected]

Regards,

Sr.Fabiam De Mendez

Use this email address to contact me for more discussion, [email protected]

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Compare this to post # 216:
    =same scam.

There is no Publishers Clearing House "emai" lottery!
    Scammers getting info to make terrorist passports....

And why do they want it sent to a different address than it came from?

Publishers Clearing House <[email protected]>
    Today at 11:40 AM
    You are a Winner!!!
    We congratulate you as we officially notify you that your email has emerged as one of our winners
    of $850,000.00 USD in the recent Publishers Clearing House global Sweepstakes email lottery.
    Kindly send your details to [email protected]
    *Given Names:
    *Mailing Address:
    *Tel:
    Congratulations
    Todd Sloane
    Publishers Clearing House Lottery

Registered
    Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Oh yeah?

In what context do we know each other?
    Tell me your address when you are not traveling and your sister's address.
    I will need a verifiable address as to where you are right now
    and phone numbers for each address.
    I need to know in what manner you are paying your traveling bills while you are away.

This is the "Terrible Car Accident" scam:

How are you? I need to send some money to my sister, her son had a terrible car accident yesterday, sustaining severe injuries including a broken rib. He needs urgent medical attention, I cant do this now because I'm currently traveling. Can you help me transfer the money? I'll pay back on Monday morning when I get back.

Sent from my iPhone

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

Thread Information