General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

AWD Roll Out 09 Big Cruise

Old 05-25-2009, 09:52 PM
MOB 4 Life!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AWD Roll Out 09 Big Cruise

So, ive just moved back to Tampa and havnt really been in to the import scene for a minute. For the last 4 years, Im one of the guys that goes to car meets 4 times a week, Leaves Parties to ride out to Causeway and get it. Since i havnt really been to any meets or to spots around Tampa, i was thinking why not host a cruise. id liek to try and set something up for the next 3-4 weeks. I will promote on Iwsti.com, Nasioc, wrxclub, Evolutionm.net, Evotuners.net, And other evo and Subbies Sites. Ill take care of planning the meeting spot, the time, date, cruise and final destination. Maybe possibly do something like a cookout. Also considering that we are pretty much getting the sweet rain everyday, try to plan a cookout at my community pool with all the good eessentials...Cough Keg of beer Cough...lol. I just think it would be another fun tradition to do, and we need a summer cruise event, meet all the AWD Community of Tampa...Good promotion for Tamparacing.com at least. If anyone is down or has good suggestions, let me know. Ill be checking to update everyone Daily.
Thanks, and more info to come!!

John Dougherty
Johnnyboy3689282@yahoo.com
Old 05-26-2009, 07:52 AM

no hondas...... SWEET!
Old 05-26-2009, 11:46 AM
Probably $#%#ing broke.

^Hell yes
Mods: 11's