Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   General Car Chat (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/general-car-chat/)
-   -   ATTN: Joe Dono AKA SCP_Celica SCAMMER (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/general-car-chat/504615-attn-joe-dono-aka-scp_celica-scammer.html)

HUGHJASS 08-13-2008 07:50 AM

^ < concur

Zate 08-13-2008 07:50 AM

guys, please no threats and no personal info posted.

shinmei2006 08-13-2008 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by evlmnky (Post 5699592)
Also, I sent this to AutoBlog...dunno if they'll post it though, we'll see :)

i sent it yesterday to them

ug7890 08-13-2008 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by flyspyder55 (Post 5699563)
this is branden, aarons partner.

maybee some other details that may have been left out.

this kid did alot of talking through this. i told him over and over again i needed payment, atleast partial to continue work. he assured us over and over again, his grandfather was picking up the bill in full. this was a present for finishing up school. but his grandfather was realy "old school" and wanted the work done first. i told him REPEATEDLY that i couldnt afford to do much more work because he was draining my bank account. again he didnt care about that, wanted the work done.

now i have a new shop, a big job like this would give the shop the money to take off. so i figured i better keep the customer happy, and i kept spending.

as far as charity goes, i'd rather see it go to someone providing legal aid to those in dire need of it. sure childrens charities are nice, but i'm the one being affected by this, and it woulda been nice to have a lawyer pick this up on the spot and deal with it.

ive got a 4 week old son, atreyu trenton that ive barely got to see, aaron and i have been workin 90+ hour weeks trying to get this car done and done right for this kid, ive barely been home. you can ask some of the local guys, weve worked 20 hour days only to rest for 4-5 hours and come back for another 15 hours. now my bank account is empty and i'm trying to figure out what parts i can sell to pay for my house to keep the kids in a home.

its not just that he tried to scam someone, he knew what his scam would do to my FAMILY and he did it without remorse

DAmn branden i feel your losses. hope u get that guy.

Silvia_San 08-13-2008 07:51 AM

it was a movie character before it was a band.

Jason from P.M.R. 08-13-2008 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by shinmei2006 (Post 5699577)
since youre from pimp my ride why dont you forward it to stern?

already did, the more people that send it, the better

Brandon. 08-13-2008 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Zate (Post 5699605)
guys, please no threats and no personal info posted.

agreed, lets try to respect our admin here. He (and the rest of TR staff) have put up with alot in this thread and did a lot of house cleaning early on. This thread it to make people aware of the situation and the person.

Lets not escalate this and get it locked. Zate just make me temporary mod, and I'll clean house in this thread for you :D

evlmnky 08-13-2008 07:55 AM

i figured somebody had to have thought of that :P

Originally Posted by shinmei2006 (Post 5699606)
i sent it yesterday to them

12VOLTGUY 08-13-2008 07:55 AM

I'm another from the biggest 4x4 site around www.PIRATE4X4.COM
I read this all & it took along time.was up till 2am stopped on page 30ish'
started back up, replying on page 67 but I bet when I hit post it will be several more pages:)
I hope you can get some $$ coming in soon to pay your bills
my bizz is www.12voltguy.com
& have found 99.999% of the car/truck guys are honest or I'm very very lucky..............good luck and I'll be reading & reading...........

Brandon. 08-13-2008 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Jason from P.M.R. (Post 5699610)
already did, the more people that send it, the better

Thanks for your support Jason! Next get xzibit to rap about it for JAP works. or even better see if you can get the PMR to do a guest show in JAP works shop to get them exposure. That way you guys can get a free trip to Florida :lol: