General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Fitment & Stance Pictures

Old 05-23-2011, 01:04 PM
Not Mad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nurve
Even though "stance" isn't my thing, you are judged at shows (which these cars are mainly used for), for quality of parts... For example, I had BBS LM rep's on my A4, looked amazing, weighed more of course, were not set up for stance. However, at a show, an Audi S5, who was completey stock, nothing but stanced wheels, placed higher than I did because of the quality of parts. My car was modded more, interior, exterior, and performance wise. My quality parts were put into performance since that's what the car was used for. These guys put quality into their suspension, wheels, tires, and aerodyamics (if you want to call 6" extended fenders that). I tried making the arguement but, just like us who prefer function over form, these guys aren't going to back down from their interest.
That's understandable. If you're at a car show and show up with a Honda civic all decked out with an Ebay Turbo kit and Rota wheels with some None name brand tires I can see this being a problem.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:06 PM
Registered Hater

I hope people realize that Rota wheels are very similar in load testing and pass the same inspections/certifications that the real wheels do. There was a guy with an R35 GTR that put Rota wheels on his car for the track. I do agree though that putting stickers on a replica type wheels trying to pass them off as real is pretty lame but any true car enthusiast should be able to spot a real vs fake. In fact the Rota's aren't even the same dimensions as the real wheels hence why they haven't been sued. Vorstein or w/e did make exact replicas and did go through a lawsuit.

Honda builds go from yay to gay in the matter of a K.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:55 PM
813's fastest RSX

Originally Posted by FoxHondaRider
I hope people realize that Rota wheels are very similar in load testing and pass the same inspections/certifications that the real wheels do. There was a guy with an R35 GTR that put Rota wheels on his car for the track. I do agree though that putting stickers on a replica type wheels trying to pass them off as real is pretty lame but any true car enthusiast should be able to spot a real vs fake. In fact the Rota's aren't even the same dimensions as the real wheels hence why they haven't been sued. Vorstein or w/e did make exact replicas and did go through a lawsuit.
did i tell you they were real? only reason the volk stickers were put on is cause there te reps and the blue sticker pulls the wheel in better with the car. with out the sticker the wheels were blah. if i wanted to pass them off as real or try to i could have bought volk center caps and volk valve stems, but who cares? i will be the first to tell some one there rota's idgaf. but if some doesnt ask if there real or not and think they are real fail on them for not knowing a real volk to a fake...

and when the car does go to the track it gets the real thing fyi...

813's FASTEST FULL INTERIOR K20/K24 RSX
300+whp 250+wtrq ALL MOTOR
JoKiETuNinG RSX
Old 05-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Pit Krew C.E.O.

because he fucking felt like it. If he wanted to put dick stickers on it then he would let the shit go less bullshit more pics.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:04 PM
Not Mad

Originally Posted by *JamReX*
because he fucking felt like it. If he wanted to put dick stickers on it then he would let the shit go less bullshit more pics.
Not sure if serious??
Old 05-23-2011, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by *JamReX*
less bullshit more pics.
this

R.A.P.S member number #0004

Rotaries
Against
Piston
Swaps

Tampa Bay Rotary Owners ClubMember # 5

Originally Posted by Empire
a girl just got identified by an ass pic...

that seriously just happened...

Tr is great.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:59 PM
I <3 usdm

indeed

Originally Posted by whattadobo
People fucking suck, I'm selling my car and buying a treefort.
Originally Posted by osama tim laden
shit got all davided up.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:41 PM
Registered Hater

Originally Posted by bottlefed16
did i tell you they were real? only reason the volk stickers were put on is cause there te reps and the blue sticker pulls the wheel in better with the car. with out the sticker the wheels were blah. if i wanted to pass them off as real or try to i could have bought volk center caps and volk valve stems, but who cares? i will be the first to tell some one there rota's idgaf. but if some doesnt ask if there real or not and think they are real fail on them for not knowing a real volk to a fake...

and when the car does go to the track it gets the real thing fyi...

Cool story bro. Now get a wire tuck because it looks hella gay trying to tuck/shave the rest of the bay and skipping the easiest part.

Honda builds go from yay to gay in the matter of a K.
Old 05-23-2011, 05:57 PM
813's fastest RSX

couple shoots from the straight stance low low flush show...

813's FASTEST FULL INTERIOR K20/K24 RSX
300+whp 250+wtrq ALL MOTOR
JoKiETuNinG RSX
Old 05-23-2011, 06:49 PM
Probably $#%#ing broke.

Originally Posted by FoxHondaRider
I did "get at you bro" and you backed down. You came up with the excuse "it's not even worth my gas to drive down to the track to race you". and you followed that up with saying your car is so much faster yet you backed down when I called you out. pussayyyy
He has too much camber to race/get out of the driveway.
Mods: 11's

Quick Reply: Fitment & Stance Pictures