Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   General Car Chat (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/general-car-chat/)
-   -   Tim, Gentle reminder #3 11 August (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/general-car-chat/417870-tim-gentle-reminder-3-11-august.html)

senor honda 08-14-2007 10:07 AM

Tim, Gentle reminder #3 11 August

Tim/stealth gti,
Please honor your obligation and return my engine hoist chains. Pm me an address and and a time you will be there and I will pick them up. You said 2 weeks ago that you were getting a new phone, and have not yet sent me the number.

If you claim you work every day, you can take them to your work and I can pick them up there. pm me the address.

If you don't work on a certain day, return them to my place, please.
They were not delivered as of 11 Aug, and you have had them since
28 July...about 2 weeks. Thanks.

Re: a gentle reminder #2
yes i know i didnt drop them off and yes i dont work 24 hours a day but guess what i have stuff i have to do and ur not at the top of my list. sorry that i didnt get them to u and i said i MIGHT be able to bring them by on sunday and if i didnt i said i would contact u with this message right here. if u need them that bad u can come get them from me but intill then idk when i can bring them by probly tomrrow bec i might have the day off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor honda
Tim, I did not get the chains back on Sunday
5 August as you said you would do. Surely you don't work 24 hours a day. Would you please return them to me? Thanks. -Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by senor honda
Tim,
When you took the engine on Sat 28 July, I let you and Anthony use my engine hoist chain to load the engine into your truck. You also took my engine hoist chain with you. I presumed, so you could unload the engine out of the pickup when you got home.

I did not give you the chain to keep for your very own.

Sunday 29 July, when you picked up your silver 93 Prelude, you did not return my engine hoist chain at that time.
You said you dropped your cell phone, and I would not be able to reach you until you got another phone.........

I know you and Anthony want to maintain good relations with people on TR, since we
all help each other, so would you please return the chain to my place?

Thanks.-Bob

Steez 08-14-2007 05:53 PM

I'd suggest you return his chain.

Senor Honda helps plenty of people on this site and it'd be messed up for you to steal something from someone that actually uses this site to meet people and help them with their cars.

Puto 08-15-2007 08:53 AM

I can get that back for you for a tener, a fiver, and a box of lucky charms.
I hope you get your hoist chains back Senior.

97HATCHY 08-15-2007 09:15 AM

people are dicks

Dano Moparo 08-15-2007 10:00 AM

What is it with chains. It always seems the thing I can never get returned is chains. I bet this has happened to me 3-4 times. I know the things are cheap enough to replace but damn people give them back.

I lent a engine tilter to a friend once. After 3 months of asking for it back, it was returned to me bent. Damn thing is useless now.

jlude90 08-15-2007 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by senor honda (Post 4481869)
but guess what i have stuff i have to do and ur not at the top of my list.

thats an inconsiderate person right there

+1 for bob being a good guy, shouldn't take advantage of good people, thats bad form