General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Guns and Ammo is hidden in other stuff for sale the classifieds

Old 05-20-2008, 10:44 AM
Selling 03 WRX/STI Wagon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I see by your username and your post count you are never going to see this differently and are only here to argue about this. Do you even own a car? What are you doing on here anyway? b-bye.

2003 Sonic Yellow STI Wagon
Selling it. PM if interested.
392whp / 400wtq
Super Long Mod List and Gallery
Old 05-20-2008, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by chrisarella
I see by your username and your post count you are never going to see this differently and are only here to argue about this. Do you even own a car? What are you doing on here anyway? b-bye.
Okay, help me see it differently. Convince me, as I'd love to wake up in the middle of night from exhaust noise, or booming cars and smile, thinking how wonderful they are. I'd love to wake up from the cries of my sleeping baby because some loud exhuasted vehicle rockets by, scaring my child. I'd love to revel in every deep rumble and cherish every loud whine as they speed by my home. Help me to happily give up my freedoms for a good nights sleep, for peace of mind, for my child to have a restful nights sleep. Help me see the light. Tell me the purpose of these loud exhaust systems, help me to love them.

CONVINCE ME.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:21 PM
Selling 03 WRX/STI Wagon

are you always this dramatic?

2003 Sonic Yellow STI Wagon
Selling it. PM if interested.
392whp / 400wtq
Super Long Mod List and Gallery
Old 05-23-2008, 10:51 AM
Mattitude240

There is nothing you can really do..just abide by the law or watch your ass. I do believe that he did post this thread to help all of us out. He did give us all of the information needed to answer all ?s. But in the same instance there are cases in which the officer is wrong..but what can you do? All it does is cost you time and agrivation. But like i said...what can you do?
Old 06-08-2008, 07:57 PM

if i get pulled over for modified exhaust and get a ticket, do i have to put the stock exhaust back on, or can i just pay the ticket, and keep the exhaust, move on with my life and just be at risk for getting another ticket?
Old 06-13-2008, 05:31 PM
I race sailboats

Originally Posted by KillTheNoise
Okay, help me see it differently. Convince me, as I'd love to wake up in the middle of night from exhaust noise, or booming cars and smile, thinking how wonderful they are. I'd love to wake up from the cries of my sleeping baby because some loud exhuasted vehicle rockets by, scaring my child. I'd love to revel in every deep rumble and cherish every loud whine as they speed by my home. Help me to happily give up my freedoms for a good nights sleep, for peace of mind, for my child to have a restful nights sleep. Help me see the light. Tell me the purpose of these loud exhaust systems, help me to love them.

CONVINCE ME.

You need to buy a house that isn't shitty with paper thin walls Mrs. troll.

and S13, you don't have to do anything. You can only be ticketed once a month, so once you get an exhaust ticket you're good for 30 days, then they can ticket you again. But you don't have to change anything if you don't want to.

BLACK FENDER PART OUT
Old 06-13-2008, 08:05 PM

ok thank you. ive been trying to find out that answer for a while! Repped for the help!
Old 07-16-2008, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by omgwtfbbq!
You need to buy a house that isn't shitty with paper thin walls Mrs. troll.
My home is brick with Dolby Certified Drywall on the interior, the windows are also double-paned enhanced glass that is suppose to have sound proofing qualities. Unfortunately it is still unable to block the sounds of incredibly loud exhaust systems that transmit vibrations that physically shake the walls and rattle the windows with it's deep drones or high whines.

I can only imagine how loud it must be for someone with a 'paper thin wall' home.

From the posts, I have determined that there is no logical reason for such loud exhaust systems besides it being a way for people to get attention. It also takes a special person, one with a deep sense of apathy and little to no consideration for others, to have such a disruptive 'mod' put onto their vehicle.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:37 PM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

Is your life seriously that shitty that you have to get on a public forum,to bitch and complain about exhaust systems?

Wow.

-Winston Churchill
Old 07-28-2008, 09:07 AM
///

^ I have a feeling that killthenoise guy is BAMF aka VIP

Quick Reply: Guns and Ammo is hidden in other stuff for sale the classifieds