General Car Chat Talk about cars in general. All makes and models - strictly car discussion.

Guns and Ammo is hidden in other stuff for sale the classifieds

Old 09-26-2007, 10:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt M.
Didn't you get banned?
um, no... I just haven't been on the site in forever... on my way 2 get halo 3 the other night I saw plenty of these imports driving around LOL,made me want to come back.

And fill me in on why I would get banned.
Old 09-26-2007, 11:21 AM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

Originally Posted by samakaballer
um, no... I just haven't been on the site in forever... on my way 2 get halo 3 the other night I saw plenty of these imports driving around LOL,made me want to come back.

And fill me in on why I would get banned.
Because of all your ridiculous donk threads and annoying tendencies?

-Winston Churchill
Old 09-27-2007, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by Matt M.
Because of all your ridiculous donk threads and annoying tendencies?
i didn't start the donk thread....

i started one video thread about a car show that included donks, speed bikes , and oldschool muscle cars (that were performance vehicles with no big rims,etc)....

If i use the forums now i just want to talk about the mechanics of the car and problems , etc... i'm not bringing the rim thing in here again because people cry about it.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:02 AM

I asked my nieghbor who is a cop and a guy who comes into the subway where my friends work. Both said basically if its louder then a stock gt exhaust you will get attention, But if they dont here it with there windows up then they dont care what you did to the exhaust. Just dont be stupid if your ghey ass civic is louder then a v8 with dumps your gonna get pulled over.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by DaREDss
I asked my nieghbor who is a cop and a guy who comes into the subway where my friends work. Both said basically if its louder then a stock gt exhaust you will get attention, But if they dont here it with there windows up then they dont care what you did to the exhaust. Just dont be stupid if your ghey ass civic is louder then a v8 with dumps your gonna get pulled over.
There's some people out here with mustang gt's with dual exhaust with there catalytic converters taken out so it's a lot louder , i was thinking about doing the same thing whe ni got dual exhaust but idk if it's worth the risk.. not only is it gona get me a ticket for exhaust but could be a lottt worse if they see those catz taken off.... people with mustangs and other crown victorias like my car tell me not to worry cops dont really care about it....
Old 10-18-2007, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by DaREDss
AHhhh ... i heard a grand marquis with flowmasters and i could hear it in my car DAmn i hope cops dont get on me when i get the exhaust on my car....
Old 10-18-2007, 06:28 PM
has his own parking spot

They wont...they will just think grandma has an exhaust leak.
Old 11-29-2007, 12:34 AM

i guess its mostly imports. Hell anytime I get pulled over or at a light next to a cop they usually tell me nice car or it sounds good. Right now it has dumps on it with an off-road h pipe. Very loud.

I got pulled over 1 time when I was running open headers and he never said anything about the exhaust. You guys must have some bad luck... or I have really good luck
Old 11-29-2007, 08:56 AM

I drive an Impreza with a loud nice sounding exhaust, so maybe they think it's a WRX and don't care?
Old 12-03-2007, 08:42 AM
OH SNAP!

I've had them as well for a stock exhaust. After about the 10th ticket I spent about 1k on a fully build exhaust built to the specs of the stock version just with updated cats. Igot a ticket for it still.
Driving definitions: Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Quick Reply: Guns and Ammo is hidden in other stuff for sale the classifieds