Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   General Car Chat (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/general-car-chat/)
-   -   STUPID f*CKERS ON THE ROAD (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/general-car-chat/286675-stupid-f-ckers-road.html)

OniS14 02-06-2006 07:14 AM

lol...fhp...nowhere to be found when you need them...and in your face at the worst moment..lol

ive used my horn several time this week..its been pissing me off alot..people drive like asswipes! some lady just this morning was honking behind me at the stoplight..
shit..i got like 3 cars in front of me..calm down bitch!
and earlier a week ago...some nigga on a bicycle cut me off crossing the street..IN THE RAIN! dumbass motherfucker..i really really want a bronco now..run some motherfuckers over..

ive really been contemplating getting one of those horns from a drump truck..and installing it on my car..behind the grille..instead of having a compressor in the engine bay..i was thinking of a air storage tank in the trunk..scare the shit out of those dickheads..

i dont want to kill anyone or fk up their car's w/ pennies or lugnuts..i just want them to shit themselves..

SkwervE 02-06-2006 07:20 AM

do yall even consider how many calls a day they get? seriously do you think your the only ones that get cutoff by crazy ass drivers and call *FHP...i even talked to my friends dad (some big dick for the FHP) and he said they cant do anything anyway..and if they did give a ticket it wouldnt hold up in court unless the officer witnesses it...when someone is fucking with you in traffic let the shit go..unless your in a beater ass car...then let them hit you...

martz0r 02-06-2006 01:46 PM

Yeah headin down the road at 60 in a 55 today. Big ass F350 riding my ass for a good minute or so... They pass me and as they go by I just roll down my window and casually flip them the bird. Assholes.

BTW Mturbo, I hope you're not white.

RandyCSVT 02-06-2006 02:57 PM

Tampa police responded quickly to my call. Some lady was driving to endanger and I called the cops on her ass. Two tampa police had her pulled over and blocked in five minutes after my call. I am not the kind of person to just call the cops, but people being assholes in cars pisses me off. Road rage kills people and messes up cars!

martz0r 02-06-2006 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by RandyCSVT
and messes up cars!

Oh no! Not that! :lol:

Hater 02-06-2006 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by 95gainfla

and yea, i keep a shitload of pennies in my car for a reason;)

you and me dude:D

RaidenKing 02-07-2006 06:06 AM

A lot of crazy people on the road.
Last friday an 05 silver mustang GT started pacing me and after I tapped it in 5th gear to keep up with traffic, he shot out in front of me and cut me off, slammed on the brakes, and almost caused the guy behind me to ram into me. All this was in INSANELY heavy traffic, just so some jackass could think he's the man. I know there are horrible drivers out there but they shouldn't be allowed decently quick cars.

cherbear 02-07-2006 06:23 AM

My fiance had the cops called on him from the way he was driving, he kept changing lanes but he used his blinkers everytime, and some lady called the cops, they did pull him over but the cops couldn't do anything because they have no proof of what the lady was saying. When the cop pulled him over he was doing the speed limit.

2TurboImports 02-07-2006 06:24 AM

Welcome to Florida

MtuRbo2 02-07-2006 06:45 AM

it just seems that people started driving stupid when the new year came around. i know about 5 people that have recently been involved in auto accidents and that does not include all of the biker down threads lately. its been a shitty start for a new year, im just hoping it gets better...