Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   General Car Chat (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/general-car-chat/)
-   -   Official Challenger Pics! (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/general-car-chat/280130-official-challenger-pics.html)

Orion ZyGarian 01-04-2006 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by limegreenneon
you know everbody that a gm or ford jackass is going to compain,

Face it people Dodge,Chrysler, OWNS the market

They've been decimating all domestic sales for the past 2 years with the 300C etc., but nothing can stop the overwhelmingly boring, slow, and reliable Toyotas. Guarentee that by 2010, they'll be #1 in sales in the world.

Estimated price is supposedly $35k, but I'm expecting $45k with dealer markups

BOX SENTRA 01-04-2006 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Orion ZyGarian
They've been decimating all domestic sales for the past 2 years with the 300C etc., but nothing can stop the overwhelmingly boring, slow, and reliable Toyotas. Guarentee that by 2010, they'll be #1 in sales in the world.

Estimated price is supposedly $35k, but I'm expecting $45k with dealer markups

OMGTOYOTACOMMENTINEVERYTHREAD!!!

CanTheWhales 01-04-2006 06:38 PM

Can I have two? Seriously, when and how much?

Dano Moparo 01-04-2006 06:46 PM

Looks like the 70. The interior can be blah, its not a luxury car for pete's sake. But the pistol grip looks like ass. And I hate the Challenger nameplate on the rear quarter. Who the hell would want a car like that?

And all muscle cars use a stone or block of wood for E-brake. :lol:

ToolofMagick 01-04-2006 06:50 PM

Anybody else think this car is simply fucking gorgeous? Seriously, to me there is no 'ehs' and 'i dont thinks' about this car... ...just pure sex.

limegreenneon 01-04-2006 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Dano Moparo
Looks like the 70. The interior can be blah, its not a luxury car for pete's sake. But the pistol grip looks like ass. And I hate the Challenger nameplate on the rear quarter. Who the hell would want a car like that?

And all muscle cars use a stone or block of wood for E-brake. :lol:

By your screen name i can tell that your a mopar man like i am, The car it self is pure sex, The inside is to spaceship looking.... Put a pistal-grip shifter, old school am push button, sparkplug wires hanging out the valve cover.....Bow to the HEMI

Originally Posted by ToolofMagick
Anybody else think this car is simply fucking gorgeous? Seriously, to me there is no 'ehs' and 'i dont thinks' about this car... ...just pure sex.

Very true my man..........Im waiting for the 07 Dodge Aries K Car

pjb03 01-04-2006 07:05 PM

Absolutely stunning! Brings back memorys of my dad's 70 RT.

I'll take mine in plum crazy. :love:

limegreenneon 01-04-2006 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by pjb03
Absolutely stunning! Brings back memorys of my dad's 70 RT.

I'll take mine in plum crazy. :love:

Lime light green

myltwon 01-04-2006 07:24 PM

I love the telemetry gauge on the left lol

Projekt 01-04-2006 07:29 PM

dont like it.............. i think they should stop trying to bring back old cars and think of somethign new