Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   The Ford Forum Lounge (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/ford-forum-lounge/)
-   -   does anyone eat at the breakfast and lunch nook in Spring Hill? (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/ford-forum-lounge/516070-does-anyone-eat-breakfast-lunch-nook-spring-hill.html)

moshman1205 09-28-2008 07:59 PM

does anyone eat at the breakfast and lunch nook in Spring Hill?

as the title says.... do you??

shinysideup 09-28-2008 08:57 PM

I do not.

Badlatitude 09-28-2008 11:30 PM

I have yes Thats the place on the east side of 19 right in the complex that borders spring hill drive and 19 correct? and the breakfast nook is on the south western corner of the complex? Little place wait staff looks like they are wearing scrubs? I eat in there from time to time. My old man eats in there and a few others I know. Why whats up? Did my old man take my GT up there while I was sleeping again?

Stealth Mode 09-29-2008 02:30 AM

naaa, i did. lol, i still got keys to a few blue and silver fox's around the mid fla region, lol

DrDirt 09-29-2008 04:06 AM

Quit wasting your money on pancakes, hashbrowns, bacon & eggs and go buy that Super Coupe that is posted here. Your life will be complete again and you will have lower cholesterol.

moshman1205 09-29-2008 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by DrDirt (Post 5861450)
Quit wasting your money on pancakes, hashbrowns, bacon & eggs and go buy that Super Coupe that is posted here. Your life will be complete again and you will have lower cholesterol.

funny funny bro... BUT im working there. not eating there. Im the kid in the back on weekdays... and i was just asking because, well its a pretty well known fact that "colder" weather drives little critters in places they shouldnt be. And cleaning the place at the end of the day i see a couple but I mean its no big deal. Hungry Howies kitchen in Tampa was really bad. This place keeps it super clean!!

moshman1205 09-29-2008 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Badlatitude (Post 5861295)
I have yes Thats the place on the east side of 19 right in the complex that borders spring hill drive and 19 correct? and the breakfast nook is on the south western corner of the complex? Little place wait staff looks like they are wearing scrubs? I eat in there from time to time. My old man eats in there and a few others I know. Why whats up? Did my old man take my GT up there while I was sleeping again?

yea thats the place... but idk about the whole scrubs thing, you must've come in on a weird day lol But i've only been there about 2 months.

DrDirt 09-29-2008 07:09 AM

And colder weather drives out the only Super Coup for sale in the area. You did see the SC for sale post, didn't you? Go get it. I might be your only chance.

moshman1205 09-29-2008 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by DrDirt (Post 5861799)
And colder weather drives out the only Super Coup for sale in the area. You did see the SC for sale post, didn't you? Go get it. I might be your only chance.

i seen it... i dont know if its auto or 5-speed... shit i want it!!

DrDirt 09-29-2008 08:01 AM

They had autos? Hummm, who knew?