First Stop - Meets and Greets - The Newbie Forum Your 1st post should start here. Introduce yourself. Tell us about you, where you are from, what you drive and what brings you to TR

Team Kaos

Old 05-09-2003, 12:20 AM
I <3 your mom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by TheCarey
yeah its like:

100 bucks for altezzas
150 neons
200 for an exhaust tip
50 for graphics

You left out the mother fucking WINGS YO
Old 05-09-2003, 06:11 AM

Originally posted by TheCarey
yeah its like:

100 bucks for altezzas
150 neons
200 for an exhaust tip
50 for graphics

using my car as an example...do you see ANY of those items on my car? no...well then stop stereotyping.

it's pathetic to see how rude some of you are. i've done nothing but try to be polite to everyone on this board. i figured a site dealing with tampa's cars would be a good place to meet new people, but i guess i was wrong.
Old 05-09-2003, 09:52 AM
pwns.

sorry dude, but this isnt the 4" drop, shaved everything, body kit-and-big-18's-with-supra-altezza-taillights group. youre not the first one from your group to post this exact same thing. sorry.
Old 05-09-2003, 10:12 AM
Jink

I think this is a good place to say "If you can't say anything nice (everyone now) DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!"

Now I'm going to go with the minority on this, you do have some nice cars in there. Not too many look like Hott Wheels And they do look nice. I give Only a couple are ricey and that could be fixed by removing the aluminum spoilers but otherwise! NIIIIIIIICE

At least your not catching crap for your email address there, cutie. LOL And you're car look sweet too... need some tint though
Old 05-09-2003, 12:19 PM
Buster Hymen

im not trying to be nice or mean... i just state the facts... you guys (for the most part) are rice... i know ryan chavez personaly and i know some of the other guys and some of your close friends... so im not trying to start shit with my friends... but shit i will tell ryan all day long that his shit is rice... and he will tell you it is slow too... i dont have to do that for him... but for one i will stand up and say that YOUR car in your sig does look clean...
-Keith
Old 05-09-2003, 12:55 PM
unsuspecting victim

hahah i went on like one date with one of your members brothers and had the chance to meet two of the members...ive seen them at shows..its like you must have altezzas to be in the group...seriously...even if you arent its rice by association...

next member!

you can neva eva get on our level...
James represents
Old 05-09-2003, 01:57 PM
It is gone

Old 05-11-2003, 02:28 PM

rice by association haha real men wear jdm...its clean though..not to bad i think you just picked the wrong web site dude try www.apc.com.....hehe
Old 05-11-2003, 02:39 PM

dude that yellow hatch was nice almost just like my last one yellow spoon rims although im sure his were rotas poor bastards..carbon fiber hood jdm ambers it was nice the rest was disgusting sorry man i do love the cars that show off their spray painted single cam honda valve covers haha you know motor swaps look good at car shows too might get you more respect because the 200whp euro taillights arent helping...goodluck
Old 05-11-2003, 07:25 PM

hahahahahaha you guys are hilarious

keep going, this thread is pretty useless already...but i can tell some of you get a lot of enjoyment out of it. so keep stereotyping, c'mon...