Drag Racing Don't like turns? Tech talk about drag racing and drag event discussions here

If You Ask About Where All The Street Races Are Going Down

Old 02-29-2004, 05:53 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Right on...I've always wondered if local law enforcement view/posted here on TR

TR Profile
Myspace Profile
Old 02-29-2004, 06:50 AM
Has V.I.P in HELL!

+1 street racing is for bad people.......i'm a bad man.lol
Old 02-29-2004, 11:45 AM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Though I might get banned for this(hopefully not), but has TR ever tried to coordinate a event with TPD or other local lawenforcement officals to promote both sides of each respectives arguements...ie, TR promotes Track events, Drifting events, Cars for Cancer etc....TPS, HCSO does the usual talks about how street racing is illegal, some cars are too loud, illegal speeding, etc..?

Just curious...I could see TPD at a Track Day with some of their TPD'd out Camaro's and their Porsce 911, Cal Hendersons Undercover Benz racing it up againt TR's finest...getting together as a whole, handing out pamplets and stuff about illegal racing, speeding etc...everyone would be happy.

Though I know TR and its members are already happy with the amount of events efforts its staff and members put forth to support our community

TR Profile
Myspace Profile
Old 02-29-2004, 02:15 PM
TR Balla Donor Supreme

Right on...thought I'd ask

TR Profile
Myspace Profile
Old 02-29-2004, 06:42 PM
Civic Racing eXperiment

Originally posted by Scott
Oh yeah they do, all of the different Bay area law enforcement departments watch TR. Best this is we do not support street racing and try to promote going to the track via or eight private TRack Events that we have had.

If people want to street race that is their deal.

+1
Old 03-01-2004, 04:23 AM
Livin' Large

Originally posted by RiceBurner98SC
Though I might get banned for this(hopefully not), but has TR ever tried to coordinate a event with TPD or other local lawenforcement officals to promote both sides of each respectives arguements...ie, TR promotes Track events, Drifting events, Cars for Cancer etc....TPS, HCSO does the usual talks about how street racing is illegal, some cars are too loud, illegal speeding, etc..?

Just curious...I could see TPD at a Track Day with some of their TPD'd out Camaro's and their Porsce 911, Cal Hendersons Undercover Benz racing it up againt TR's finest...getting together as a whole, handing out pamplets and stuff about illegal racing, speeding etc...everyone would be happy.

Though I know TR and its members are already happy with the amount of events efforts its staff and members put forth to support our community
They only care enough about street racing to enforce the laws against it. You expect cops to not only offer a solution, but participate in it? Don't see it. Appreciate you optimism however
Old 04-23-2004, 02:25 PM
YEEAAAAHHHH!!!

officer enjoy the chase just as much as the next guy..but they can't say it while they're in the uniform.
passenger rocker
passenger qtr panel
wants:
tires (bought 06/27/04-$35 each)
interior (black)
leather seats (bought 06/02/04)
and more up dates later