Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   The Champagne Room (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/champagne-room/)
-   -   Who will join the rebellion? (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/champagne-room/62476-who-will-join-rebellion.html)

AcmeVR6 04-28-2002 10:52 PM

If I can get Aharon to host it I need help getting www.templeofthedogs.com up and running which means I will need people of many talents.

Heres the idea and its not a message board so well be breaking the mold here.

As we all have seen and actually the reason this forum was created the scene has taken a nose dive into the shitter. We have more punk ass kids than serious folk and hanging out as a club in Tampa is impossible. Because these kids havent been able to get organized for the most part OUR name has been dragged through the mud. We didnt make the scene what it is today but we CAN destroy it with a few simple tactics and though it will never be the same at least we didnt go out without trying. ;)

Our weapons will be photoshop words video ricer/oatmeal citations and any other non-violent method to embarass the shit out of these kids. This is indended to be a fun sight that we focus creative energies through. Who knows maybe it will even give these kids some friggin content to talk about! Names will of course be changed to protect the innocent and real names will not be mentioned on the board. Mullet hunting like activities will be encouraged etc....

Ideas? Comments? Helpers?

Just an idea that I wanted to bring to the original TOTD people first.

Iroc Joe 04-28-2002 11:37 PM

crank it up fuckers!!! Hell yea Im in.

Epicman 04-29-2002 08:07 AM

Would this be sorta like a ricecop.com type of thing but locally? A little more info. I will probably be willing to help if its something worth it.

Durdan 04-29-2002 08:10 AM

it sounds like the devils advocate will have a new home and new playing field :)

AcmeVR6 04-29-2002 09:10 AM

It will definately be home based. Problems in other towns dont really concern us as we cant do much about it. I want videos of people reacting to ricer citations and pictures of these kids sitting up at Gandy. Imagine the bubble boxes and what they could say.... Hmmmm..... The idea is to make them appear to be UNcool and advertise it. LOL Its mainly just for fun and to piss off kids. Anyone else? LOL

Epicman 04-29-2002 09:47 AM

Alright Im definately in. I should be getting a digicam next week and in about 3 weeks(hopefully) have a running car so I will be able to get some good pics.

Alan 04-29-2002 09:53 AM

Sounds like an interesting idea. Of course people will eventually catch on and take notice of who is placing the citations shooting video etc. Id rather not have these immature shitheads doing things to my car if they see it in a parking lot somewhere. Just food for thought.

POLLO 04-30-2002 03:24 PM

I will be pleased to be one of your special foreign affairs agent as soon as i return in 2 weeks ! !

murph38_99 04-30-2002 04:40 PM

Damn dude id come out of hiding for that one! but one question wouldnt we become what we hate little punks..? its all in presentation. count me in

AcmeVR6 04-30-2002 04:49 PM

I wouldnt worry to much. We arent going to be flaunting who we are necessarily. I for instance will not be using Acme as my call sign. We may even pick names for each other for fun or have fun with one of those name generators. LOL Most of us should be able to walk arround without being recognized among the non TR crew. Pictures should be taken in a mullet hunting fashion where you are not in any direct danger unless you should choose to do so as conflict always makes for a fun story. LOL

If you want to have some fun develop a character and we will hopefully be able to post pictures and/or a biography. This board is intended to be a tight nit group not a Hey this person is cool we should let them in type thing. We need people who can trust and rely on each other. Security risks will not be taken lightly. We will have a small message board where we can talk to each other and post stories with pictures but will only be viewable to others so they can submerge themselves in the hot bath of embarrassment. Chances are we will not allow non members to post at all.