Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   The Champagne Room (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/champagne-room/)
-   -   Thank you Aharon and everyone! (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/champagne-room/47553-thank-you-aharon-everyone.html)

AcmeVR6 05-14-2001 08:46 PM

Thank you all and welcome! This is your forum so enjoy it to the fullest extent! :D You mold it you make it you love it mofos! :D

CRiX B16a 05-14-2001 09:08 PM

Yes - Adams idea of the elitist paradise! ;) :D What was once to be called The Old School forum is HERE!

Woo Hoo - GO TEMPLE OF THE DOGS!

So far - Adam and I have added only a few people. These are the people that are in here now:

Formula-WS6 AcmeVR6 CRiX B16a Mr Self Destruct NosExtreme RiceRocket emodsm TealTalon flounder VortecFL svtjesse 94TSiAWD Bill Bry 4sfed 4 JohnnyPointless cxcivic craig_302 cornishcrx SR20DET

Were gonna keep it small at first - see how it works and go from there. Not just anybody gets in here either! This place should be FUN!

THANK YOU AHARON! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You know how long we have been begging for something like this! THANK YOU!

hybridEG 05-15-2001 02:18 AM

me and acme have talked about this on a few occasions and i am so glad to see it finally happen.

just incase some of the children find out about this forum all we need to tell them is that this is what we renamed the admin/mod chat that way they dont feel left out i know i know who cares what they think i just think in out best intrests to keep the crying down we do this.

i would also like to thank you guys for letting me in here i feel so speacial now....i am oh so giddy somebody hold me :D

Durdan 05-15-2001 02:41 AM

time ot turn off Free-4-All...

just an FYI.. this has been bugging me now pretty bad.. Toni (crx_hater) and Bill (ryuujin) have seen it in their best interests to just come back on as if nothing happened and it pisses me the fuck off. TOni doesnt even have the balls to use her old name so she makes a new one and then doenst tell anyone who she is.. WTF?! so i told her straight up in a PM. they tell us to Fuck Off and then just waltz in here liek nothing happened? fuck no. not while im around.. that fat whore can kiss my ass...

05-15-2001 03:27 AM

well as far as it is concerned i welcomed bill back to us. what happened wa not bills fault she got in his pants and then corrupted his mind whos to say we all have not been there before. you problem mearly lies with toni and she continues to ask me time and time again to have me control things. i told her that i am not going to play these little kid games and will not be put in the middle of this crapy ass deal that is going on here. i say let it go i know what she did was wrong so do you and so do many others including those at 3rdshift so i say let it die and with it she will fade away.

MitsuBucci 05-15-2001 03:35 AM

Im honored to be included as an Old School Dog. <sniff> I love you guys.... well... you know what I mean.:blackeye:

Durdan 05-15-2001 09:08 AM

corrupted?... yes.. tell all my friends to fuck off for a fucking whore? no.

begin grudge.......... now.

OGcraig 302 05-15-2001 09:29 AM

Hoe tell everyone even the mayor. Reach up in the sky for the hoe-zone layer. Ahahahahaha!!!