The Champagne Room Members Only Forum

awsome weekend!!

Old 02-14-2006, 04:23 PM
red ass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default awsome weekend!!

i went back to RI for the weekend and I figured if i was going to freeze my ass off i better atleast get some snow boarding in!!

The weekend was prety much packed and sunday night was the only time i could go, well with t all the snow it work out perfect!! the place was little and only had like 6 runs open at night all black diamonds except one blue run and the terain park. the best part is is few people wanted to vernture out even though i didn't get there to late there was still freash un boarded powder!!in some places as deep as my knees!! I have nevrr boarded in powder pefore and it was awsome!! some much easier on the knees and fun to carve in!! I was practicly baording back on to the lift ,this weekend made me want to move back to cold weather climate sooo bad!!

norealpoint
Old 02-14-2006, 07:07 PM
dan
Get the fuck off my lawn

hey whatever floats your boat, blue ass! i'll take my 2 months of on and off bitter shit FL winter, and promptly roast my ass the rest of the year. but i always have wanted to try snowboarding, it looks pretty fun. too bad i've only been in snow once, like 15 years ago, and that was more of a sleet/unpackable shit, then it rained that night and iced everything the next day...stupid virginia.
Old 02-15-2006, 05:24 AM
gamehen

Bad ASS, I have been wanting to head up there and go snow boarding for some time now!!! I just got all my gear back. Unfortunatly i hate the snow. I have also been having these dreams about being back in RI and now i want to move back????? I must be crazy!
Old 02-15-2006, 08:24 AM
red ass

Originally Posted by cornishcrx
Bad ASS, I have been wanting to head up there and go snow boarding for some time now!!! I just got all my gear back. Unfortunatly i hate the snow. I have also been having these dreams about being back in RI and now i want to move back????? I must be crazy!

LOL...yuo love sleeping on your boat in a hat, winter coat, gloves, 2 pairs of pants and socks!

I do miss RI though
Old 02-20-2006, 06:38 AM
Sugar Daddy - Miami Bound

I wanted to take a real snowboarding trip this year - didn't happen

None of my close friends have any experience, and I dont' want to get stuck babysitting all day.

Oh well I'll hit it up in the fall...
Old 02-26-2006, 03:39 PM
Senior Citizen

I'll stick to skiing, prolly gonna try and go this weekend, the only benefit of being near denver

09' Ninja 500R

09' Stella
Old 02-28-2006, 01:20 PM
gamehen

Originally Posted by emodsm
LOL...yuo love sleeping on your boat in a hat, winter coat, gloves, 2 pairs of pants and socks!

I do miss RI though
im a sucker for the greener grass on the other side, thanks for the reality check