The Cellar Archives of interesting, useful, or otherwise entertaining threads. Read only.

Did anybody follow me and the red porsche to the n

Old 01-17-2001, 07:34 PM
Me angry, you cry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by "Someone"

Originally posted by QuickF20c:
Hmm yes but with the latest infestation of police officers how do we know that you are who you say you are? How do we know you are not setting us up? Paranoia sets in...
Im pretty sure he is clean. I saw him run the nsx a while back. They raced right after I raced the crx.

Old 01-17-2001, 08:11 PM
red ass

Originally posted by QuickF20c:
Hmm yes but with the latest infestation of police officers how do we know that you are who you say you are? How do we know you are not setting us up? Paranoia sets in...
How do we know youre not a cop?..how do i know all of you are not cops just tring to set me up?...thats it this whole tr.com is a big set up to bust me!!! bastards!! i figured you all out...well ahahaha!! i have you all fooled! iam going to lock my self in my room with apple sause and old pop star records ( like boy george and ongo bongo)...hahahahahahaaa you will never get me !!!!!

seriously though aslong as there has been car people hanging out there has been cops running us off.you have to relize it there jobs to make sure people are not trespassing which when we dont have writen permission from the property owners is what we are doing. (which acme is working on for us thank you)I have always belived its not so much the cops that want to sit there and baby sit a bunch of car people hanging out in a parking lot i think it the local bussiness and government controling it. weither we like it or not street racing will be asscoiated with us hanging out where ever we are. this is some facts that we all need to just deal with...well at least that is my .02
Old 01-18-2001, 08:42 PM
Me angry, you cry

Originally posted by Bumpin240SX:
Hes got a pretty damn mean car to boot.
No he doesnt I could smoke him anyday.

Old 01-18-2001, 09:43 PM
get big or die trying!!

Originally posted by Epicman:
No he doesnt I could smoke him anyday.

shhh hes not supposed to know about the fatal fury that is kia.