Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

2002 EM2 CIVIC 4D - Turbo - Built - k20a2 - AC Friendly - KPRO - 400 hp - $7900 :0

Old 07-13-2013, 08:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 EM2 CIVIC 4D - Turbo - Built - k20a2 - AC Friendly - KPRO - 400 hp - $7900 :0

[TABLE="width: 1165, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]I am selling my 2002 Honda Civic Dx Only because I have finished building my new toy (2001 Acura Integra K24'Supercharged)

This must go, please do not contact me unless you have the money in hand to pay if you we come to an agreement.

To sum it all up, this car is in great condition, very little things are needed to make it perfect.

*A lot of people will ask if it has a/c, at the moment it does not, but everything is installed for it, as it did have ac, i removed the ac lines to rerun them in a nicer way and never got to it, you will need to intall ac lines and recharge system to have ac again.

*Motor is a Built k20a2. Eagle Rods, CP Pistons.
*Very well done 3"inch exhaust with magnaflow muffler. 4 bolt design downpipe to turbo.
*Shaved RBC intake manifold
*Hondata 4bar Map Sensor
*1000cc RC injectors
*Hondata Kpro ECU (red board, v3, their newest version)
*Competition Clutch (CC) Stage 3 4 pluck unsprung clutch. (Very Grippy, solid clutch, does make it usual "take off" noise on first gear, because its unsprung clutch, I daily the vehicle with no problems)
*Competition Clutch Ultra Lightweight STU Flywheel
*Acura Rsx (k20a2) 6 speed Transmission, slight grind in 3rd.
*Brand New axles (BOTH SIDES, and TRANNY SEALS)
*Si Bucket Seats, mint condition!
*ASR Subframe
*3 Gauge pod holder, currently has boost gauge and water temp.
*Viper Alarm with all the bells and whistles installed, remote needs to be reprogrammed. (Power locks, remote start, etc with this alarm)
** This car drives wonderfully, will drive anywhere in the US!
** Tires are like new, rims are in perfect condition (took brand new bronze and chrome lip Enkei, and got them Plasti-Dipped)
** Skunk2 lowering springs in the front, and Skunk2 lowering springs and Adjustable Coilovers in the rear.

Vehicle was recently dyno tuned because of the addition of the RBC intake manifold and made 425 hp 312 tq. on regular 93 pump gas.
Vehicle Was Tuned at KPHONIX Performance, by Javi who is a wonderful tuner in the competitive Honda drag racing world.

If you have any questions, please please ask!
I do work often, but feel free to call or text i will get back to you as soon as possible 2397450989
Asking price is $7900 cash OBO!!!!!! DONT MISS OUT!! BRING YOUR OWN WHEELS AND TAKE OFF $200.

PRICE DROP! NOW ASKING $6900 CASH!
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
I am sure I am missing tons of information, but for the most part you get the gist.
You very well know your buying an "UNDERCOVER RACE CAR" a "Sleeper" dont be fooled!

Last edited by gerar348; 07-14-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:07 PM

bumpp no love for a 4door on boost?
Old 07-15-2013, 06:52 AM

bump for a clean sleeperrr
I dont even like that body style but if I could, this would be my DD.