Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

96 240sx for sale or trade

Old 05-03-2013, 11:58 AM
AntiMatter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

maybe if you want to sell something you should make...idk a forsale add.
this...is not a forsale add.
772 985 6521
money and time into the car. no low balls please. also, nothing fwd unless its an RSX
maybe add, idk, information on what your selling. maybe a price. oh and your selling it on this site, not craigslist.. take the fucking time to post if you want your investment to actually sell.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Madness

maybe add, idk, information on what your selling. maybe a price. oh and your selling it on this site, not craigslist.. take the fucking time to post if you want your investment to actually sell.
lmao, hes right though

JDMトラック

Old 05-04-2013, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Madness

not wasting my time. i gave a phone number. no reason you cant speak to me. want to find out more, or interested, just call. its not that hard guys. come on. reason i dont bother adding much is cause im not a local to tampa. just trying out hopes at whats out there. the CL add has what youre asking for. theres also videos if youre kinda interested or just for the hell of it. have a nice day.
Old 05-04-2013, 11:09 PM

why waste your own time/breathe telling 100 people basic info on a car (milage, motor, mods, condition, price) when you can type it ONCE then people that fit the criteria of purchasing the car know the basics THEN call you for fine details and only talk to a handful of people who are serious? but hey im talking to a total fucking moron so i am just wasting my time
Old 05-05-2013, 04:02 AM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

You wasted more time explaining why you made such a shitty for sale thread, than you would've if you had just copied and pasted the craigslist information into this ad.

No intelligence now a days

Oh, and LOL8k

-Winston Churchill
Old 05-05-2013, 04:52 AM

The worst part is he thinks this car is gold plated or something I contacted him and found out the asking price rivals built sr swapped koiki's
Then he came at me saying he spent 2 grand on some ebay coilovers
Old 05-05-2013, 05:13 AM
OH LAWD JESUS ITS A FIRE!

He's a special kind of stupid if he really spent $2,000 on fucking godspeed coilovers

-Winston Churchill
Old 05-05-2013, 10:54 PM

car isnt gold plated. the coils do their job. theyre smoother than the tein i had and ride like i want it. if you want those cars then go right ahead. dont waste my time. my 240 isnt anything to you cause it isnt what youre looking for but i know its value. thats why im looking for 8k or just a trade, preferring a trade. damn douche bag. its realible as hell, gets me compliments and keeps me happy. its my car. stop dick riding and go write ungrateful comments on other peoples threads. damn. cant do anything now a days without internet warriors.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:00 PM

and for the record, it was the suspension goodies, not just the coils ass hole.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:10 AM

Lol compliments don't justify 8k for a zenki with a n a ka under the hood drop a ls1 In It and you will be on par for asking that

Quick Reply: 96 240sx for sale or trade