Tampa Racing

Tampa Racing (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/)
-   Cars For Sale / Wanted (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/cars-sale-wanted/)
-   -   2007 Chevy Impala SS (https://www.tamparacing.com/forums/cars-sale-wanted/807956-2007-chevy-impala-ss.html)

integra1020 04-12-2013 12:28 PM

2007 Chevy Impala SS

2007 impala SS,just got car couple weeks ago, grey leather in great shape, runs excellent needs nothing, cold ac, hot heat, 1 kicker 12, 101K , garage kept, no dents or scratches, non smoker. Rare, 2007 Impala SS with the awesome 303 Horsepower 5.3 Liter V8 ! Its black with Gray Leather interior and loaded with all available options including dual power and heated front leather seats, polished alloy wheels, power sunroof, key-less entry with remote start, dual zone climate control, Bose sound system with CD player, satellite radio and steering wheel audio controls, universal garage door transmitters, tinted windows, fog lights, driver's information center, front and side airbags and so much more. You won't find a nicer Impala SS for the money.call or text anytime- 727-831-7335 CAR IS EXPERIENCING TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS(SHIFTER ISSUES) ONLY REVERSE,PARK WORK.I THINK CAR NEEDS A TRANSMISSION REBUILD. AS IT SITS NOW I WILL SELL 8K FIRM!!! IF I FIX THIS CAR IT WILL GOT BACK UP TO THE KBB PRICE OF 11K AND THE TRANSMISSION WILL BE NEW!ENGINE RUNS FLAWLESSLY!!!! CAR LOOKS FLAWLESS!

1lowSi 04-12-2013 12:51 PM

man those trans are so easy to rebuild, only need 4 "special" tools. I work at chevy as a tech and do not see many of these with trans issues. bump for a super fun sedan that is very quick

integra1020 04-12-2013 05:48 PM

yea i love this car!! I do not know much about transmissions but I do know they are not cheap to rebuild.If anyone can help me out id appreciate it...I know this isn't the right forum for "chevy problems" but when you put the car into the drive gear the car ONLY revs... does not move forward.it seems like it doesnt catch or grab the gear since it only revs...the drive 1,2,and 3 gears no longer work either..the car only goes into reverse and of course park. the cars engine is immaculate just like the rest of the car.If i do not sell this car as is i will fix it and sell it for 11-12k.

integra1020 04-12-2013 05:49 PM

thanks for the bump

1lowSi 04-12-2013 05:51 PM

See i you can get some code pulled out of the trans control module. If you were closer i would be happy to throw my tech 2 gm scan tool on it.

From the sounds of it it sounds like you have prob with fluid pump. But may be more to it. Those are the same trans they put into the trucks ex for redesigned for fwd.

integra1020 04-12-2013 07:25 PM

okay thanks again for all the help even though it is not the "help section" i know nothing about impalas...i will see what codes come up.

integra1020 04-12-2013 07:30 PM

i am trying to see if i can somehow evade a rebuild on the transmission by correctly diagnosing my car.Something definitely gulped my Transmission fluid before the transmission was shot...it was bone dry when i checked it..then i filled it back up and the remaining gears silently went kaput.(this happened 2 weeks ago.) I am hoping I do not end up biting the bullet and rebuilding the tranny....i think it costs 2 grand for a rebuild.Am I wrong?

1lowSi 04-12-2013 07:42 PM

I can check the price tmrw on both rebuild and replacing w/remand gm

i do not deal w/what it costs at the counter for customers i just do the work and tell service writers what labor times are

integra1020 04-12-2013 08:32 PM

yea any help would be greatly appreciated..I would be interested in getting prices if you can that would be great!send me a PM on here TR or just text me...727-831-7335...i think my # is on the for sale page but here it is anyways.

1lowSi 04-13-2013 04:54 AM

txt'd info