Cars For Sale / Wanted Post ALL Cars For Sale / WTB here except for HONDA and ACURA. No Parts or Honda/Acura Cars...

Bad ass strip/street camaro fs/ft

Old 07-10-2012, 08:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Bad ass strip/street camaro fs/ft

Alright so I got my project camaro up for sale. Everything is done and it runs excellent, it is just in need of paint and a new driver. Evryhthing else is in great shape. Interior has no rips at all, car runs great and I use it as a daily driver right now. Only thing the car is missing is AC and PS. Unfortunetley when I did the swap I couldnt keep them but windows work and its not too hard to steer without the PS. Alright below I have the full details on the car.

The car is an 86 camaro. Its got a 355 vortec GM motor with mild build. 350 Turbo tranny with full race b&m shift kit. 5 point harness seats full set of racing tires and rims as well as street. Car has full professional frame support done with upgraded ladder bars and drive line with added support. As well as a full custom exhaust done by flow master. I also have extra seats that I use for around town that are in it now. The motor alone was 4k and the tranny was another 3k and then I had all the welding done and full custom exhaust work done. The interior has all after market sunpro gauges which are all hooked up and working as well as 2 switches for the water pump and fans. I've taken it onto the 1/8 and it runs 7's with the slicks. I haven't been able to get it to the 1/4 mile yet.

Im looking for any reason able offer please no low ballers but deffinatley willing to negotiate. Also for trades Im wanting anything with 4 wheels that is more practicle of a daily driver. Mainly looking for hondas but consider anything. I have a clean FL title in hand and car is fully street legal. Other than the drag slick th at i have on it they are not legal ones but i havent had any problems with the cops with them yet.

Call or txt anytime 727 282 7081 John
Old 07-11-2012, 04:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump